Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I have no idea what is going on but the last few days people who are considered trusted sources have been putting out bogus stories. I will not name names but these stories are pretty easy to verify as false. Stay on your toes Patriots because they have either been hacked or their true intent is being put into play. Anything you see about hostile forces or military ops be sure to either have them give something that verifies or you do it before you pass it forward. Stopping misinformation and panic is up to all of us. Please help us in stopping all the lies. We need to be able to trust again.
Godspeed Patriots.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I will believe what Trump says live, to the nation/world if and when he addresses the election situation but everything else is questionable. Every single person is saying nothing or spewing coded unintelligible messages or outright disinformation. Trust no one.

I agree. I will do that every once in a while but mine are to get people to think. I normally explain what I said or I have people ask what I mean and I reveal it right away. This is not about hiding things it is about revealing them. That is super important. I am going to die sometime. I don't know when and it would be a shame not to share what little I know. I do not want people to believe me outright and enjoy being questioned. Sometimes it may take days to get to people but I do. Interaction is important. I have some half way decent drops that have verifiable evidence. If you don't have sauce you are just dry spaghetti. No one likes that nasty stuff.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Gotta have sauce! 🤠

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

🍝🍝🍝

(1) Show this thread