Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I have no idea what is going on but the last few days people who are considered trusted sources have been putting out bogus stories. I will not name names but these stories are pretty easy to verify as false. Stay on your toes Patriots because they have either been hacked or their true intent is being put into play. Anything you see about hostile forces or military ops be sure to either have them give something that verifies or you do it before you pass it forward. Stopping misinformation and panic is up to all of us. Please help us in stopping all the lies. We need to be able to trust again.
Godspeed Patriots.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

agree. and way too many reposts of info that is individual speculation, not based on verified fact. it is making the site unreliable.

Oh no, my first thought was we need to tidy up the ship. I'm going to need lots of brew or lots of therapy. Maybe both because I still feel like that needs to be done. I pledge to you that I will call out all who post disinformation or that which is mean to deceive regardless of the retaliation I may receive. I will do it with love and understanding unless I am not give that chance. I do say this to you in my honor. Now time to get busy.

In response I’m no one to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

The ones who will recognise truth will back you up. The rest, the ‘backlashers’will only be exposing themselves to all of us. All is good.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Just as it should be regardless of who leads the charge. Thank you for that.

(1) Show this thread