If you'd care to share, would love to hear stories of any dreams you (or someone you know) have had about JFK Jr. still being with us on this side of life. Will share one of mine with you.

In this dream, I was watching television and President Trump was speaking. There was someone behind him; I could see just a portion of someone standing there. President Trump looked to the right and leaned a little, and when he did, I saw JFK Jr. In the dream, I said, "He's alive," and then woke up.

Another friend had a similar dream where she was watching television and he was speaking.

Would anyone like to share any dreams, stories, or just a moment of knowing?

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

I dont have dreams but, when I first heard I cried. I knew it was true.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

Me too... But then sometimes what we thought might not be that at all... It's all very curious. We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, we're like detectives...

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

wow. "he's alive"! lol I love it! Wasn't it amazing when you realized he's still here? Sometimes I wonder if there is some part of us on the outside - and so we're all connected in that way - maybe even using looking glass or other tech to tune into one another. There are so many of us who began having these dreams after Trump first took office.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

❤️ Yes, it's just so wild... Grateful to have this page for us to gather. I know some folks think we're crazy, but that's okay. Something is definitely happening. Even his ex-girlfriend wrote about the recurring dream she had right after the crash. To me, it's telling... (I'll share it at some point, hopefully soon. Sometimes I get sidetracked. ;) )

(1) Show this thread

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

Not JFK Jr but I’ve had several vivid dreams where Pompeo was there, and it was almost like I was part of the team. I’ve been baffled by these dreams/visions as they involved him driving a car and always at night.

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Love! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like "good guys are in charge"... Pompeo (good guy) driving (in charge and steering the vehicle (the country, chain of events, etc.) in the direction he knows he needs it to go in -- and driving at night (being able to maneuver even in darkness to his destination). Good dream!!!🙏❤️👍💥

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Oh my goodness - where do I start? I've had so many. I was so surprised when I began having them as this was NOT something I was "into". The first dream I had: I was in John and Carolyn's bedroom. Felt it was the night before their "plane crash plan". She was hesitant. John was reassuring her - while telling her how important it was he trust her. He absolutely knew what he was doing. He then smiled, patted her hip and said "Besides, I have a bambino to take care of now too." I asked if I could touch his hair (telepathically). I felt him say "yes" - so I did. I've had so many Trump and John dreams since - each one I touch them - usually the hand - so I can confirm they are real and that I can trust them.

Thank you for sharing that!❤️🙏Wow...

Another one: I was in a shopping mall. John walks over - smiles - takes my hand and we walk around. I see my mom, dad and brother. I wanted them to see the truth. As I would expect now, my brother was a bit afraid - my mom totally dismissive but my dad was excited to meet him. We then walk around some more and he suddenly said he "had to go" - but knew I wanted a date so he shows me a calendar - which flips ahead and lands on November. He was focused on the 22nd and how ALL would be revealed by then. (at the time this was in 2019). We then walk outside - it's dark and stormy - he tells me he's been seen and runs over to his car. I said "wait, what about me?" and he says I will be ok. Just lay low on the grass and they won't even see me. I gave him a look and he smiles, stops as he's getting into his car (A Porsche Spyder, I think) and says "yeah, they really are that stupid" then speeds off. I did as he said and yep - they didn't see me.

(3) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I do have one to share.😄
First of all I had not known about Q for whatever reason until my time was ready sometime after the Rona hit. but when I was married during the first election season I was all about Julian Assange WikiLeaks and I learned about pizza gate and Haiti and some more. How in the world i did not know of Q ....I have no idea. I’m usually kind of aware but I guess not as much as I thought I was back then. Distractions and then it just wasn’t my time, of this I’m perfectly sure.

what I remember is seeing and being in a room with giant boxes or crates like a delivery. And in the boxes were all sleeping chickens. All the chickens were essentially comatose. Not dead, but not awake whatsoever.

As I was pulling out these layers of drawers of horizontily placed chickens bewildered a guy walks up, and somehow I knew that he was eseentially what i could only descibe later as a chicken whisperer! So he took a chicken and he put his face up against the bird,👇🏻

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

And what seemed like mental thought possibly breathing life into the chicken, after a few moments the bird started blinking and then woke up! Just like anybody would do after being in a deep sleep!
it seemed like he woke a few more and then cut away to me following a man around where lots of people were, from event to event, indoor and out ,it wasn’t anything exactly I had experienced before, during the first part I laid low and just shadowed Having no make up 😆on at all and then suddenly I did and I was still acting like a girl Friday of sorts just observing everthing he did. And then i woke up,
esentially confused/foggy like wha?? 🤷🏼‍♀️? ?? and then quickly realizing it was John F Kennedy Junior the whole time!😅😆😆🤷🏼‍♀️. it wasn’t until later that night I shared with my only awakened friend we talked about what that really depicted. Shipping crates full of drugged or gassed chickens...It was as unusual as any dream could be. Cool AF tho...✅✅✅🤷🏼‍♀️🕊😆

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

i think - i feel - you saw us on the outside. the chickens represented US in a comatose state (which is a theory, btw) - and john was trying to wake us up. i'm blown away by your dream. and chickens too. lol

(3) Show this thread