All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

If you'd care to share, would love to hear stories of any dreams you (or someone you know) have had about JFK Jr. still being with us on this side of life. Will share one of mine with you.

In this dream, I was watching television and President Trump was speaking. There was someone behind him; I could see just a portion of someone standing there. President Trump looked to the right and leaned a little, and when he did, I saw JFK Jr. In the dream, I said, "He's alive," and then woke up.

Another friend had a similar dream where she was watching television and he was speaking.

Would anyone like to share any dreams, stories, or just a moment of knowing?

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Not JFK Jr but I’ve had several vivid dreams where Pompeo was there, and it was almost like I was part of the team. I’ve been baffled by these dreams/visions as they involved him driving a car and always at night.

Love! Thanks for sharing! Sounds like "good guys are in charge"... Pompeo (good guy) driving (in charge and steering the vehicle (the country, chain of events, etc.) in the direction he knows he needs it to go in -- and driving at night (being able to maneuver even in darkness to his destination). Good dream!!!🙏❤️👍💥

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SomethingAboutJohn , click on at the bottom under it