All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

If you'd care to share, would love to hear stories of any dreams you (or someone you know) have had about JFK Jr. still being with us on this side of life. Will share one of mine with you.

In this dream, I was watching television and President Trump was speaking. There was someone behind him; I could see just a portion of someone standing there. President Trump looked to the right and leaned a little, and when he did, I saw JFK Jr. In the dream, I said, "He's alive," and then woke up.

Another friend had a similar dream where she was watching television and he was speaking.

Would anyone like to share any dreams, stories, or just a moment of knowing?

I dont have dreams but, when I first heard I cried. I knew it was true.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tmerr1212 in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

Me too... But then sometimes what we thought might not be that at all... It's all very curious. We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, we're like detectives...

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

But in your heart, when it hits so deep, you know!

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

I understand you, its so crazy right now. Nothing is normal.

(2) Show this thread