All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

If you'd care to share, would love to hear stories of any dreams you (or someone you know) have had about JFK Jr. still being with us on this side of life. Will share one of mine with you.

In this dream, I was watching television and President Trump was speaking. There was someone behind him; I could see just a portion of someone standing there. President Trump looked to the right and leaned a little, and when he did, I saw JFK Jr. In the dream, I said, "He's alive," and then woke up.

Another friend had a similar dream where she was watching television and he was speaking.

Would anyone like to share any dreams, stories, or just a moment of knowing?

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Oh my goodness - where do I start? I've had so many. I was so surprised when I began having them as this was NOT something I was "into". The first dream I had: I was in John and Carolyn's bedroom. Felt it was the night before their "plane crash plan". She was hesitant. John was reassuring her - while telling her how important it was he trust her. He absolutely knew what he was doing. He then smiled, patted her hip and said "Besides, I have a bambino to take care of now too." I asked if I could touch his hair (telepathically). I felt him say "yes" - so I did. I've had so many Trump and John dreams since - each one I touch them - usually the hand - so I can confirm they are real and that I can trust them.

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SomethingAboutJohn , click on at the bottom under it