All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

If you'd care to share, would love to hear stories of any dreams you (or someone you know) have had about JFK Jr. still being with us on this side of life. Will share one of mine with you.

In this dream, I was watching television and President Trump was speaking. There was someone behind him; I could see just a portion of someone standing there. President Trump looked to the right and leaned a little, and when he did, I saw JFK Jr. In the dream, I said, "He's alive," and then woke up.

Another friend had a similar dream where she was watching television and he was speaking.

Would anyone like to share any dreams, stories, or just a moment of knowing?

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

I dont have dreams but, when I first heard I cried. I knew it was true.

Me too... But then sometimes what we thought might not be that at all... It's all very curious. We'll have to wait and see. In the meantime, we're like detectives...

In response Tracy Merr to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

I understand you, its so crazy right now. Nothing is normal.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

👍And anything's possible... 🙂🙏❤️💥

(1) Show this thread

But in your heart, when it hits so deep, you know!

I promise you, it did hit deep, and I "knew" he was gone. But feelings sometimes are not the truth, even deep feelings... After a friend red-pilled me, all the pieces of the puzzle started falling into place. And even after Q did a rapid-fire Q & A, where he said Jr. wasn't alive (and said it again later), I knew it was what Q said was disinformation. When I started looking at everything, and then after having that dream, and then hearing the what the prophets dreamt, etc., I now believe this was an expertly executed plan. When people go into witness protection, their past life is gone. He had so many who could help him "disappear." Not talking about fantasy here. If anyone on the planet had a reason (his father) and the means (money, connections, even to the military) to make this happen and be involved with the plan in whatever way to bring down the Deep State, the ones who killed POTUS 35, it was JFK Jr.

(1) Show this thread