Truth of the day:

You are for God or you are not. There is nothing else.
You have been mislead on purpose.
Spiritual enlightenment is a trick
The third eye is just the all seeing eye in disguise
Enlightenment is YOU focusing on YOURSELF and YOUR life
What else tells you to focus only on yourself?
Satanism
Why do you think they let you practice enlightenment but not go to church?
Why do you think they tell you to find your inner self?
They want you to believe their lie
They want to change your focus
They are succeeding
God is the only way.
The absolute only way.
Freemasons talk about raising your vibration to match the earth so that you can be at one with it.
Show me where God tells you vibrations are important
He doesn't because they are not
He is the only way.
Do you think about yourself and your vibration or do you think of God?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Matthew 6:22 and ch pic 1
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Luke 11:34 and ch. pic 2
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, HOW???
Rapture, meet Jesus in the air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9K_3bLHt3Q&t=540s
Listen for 45 seconds please.🙏

Luke 12:49
I am come to send fire on the earth🧠; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
It's not a joke. Yes, some New Agers are extreme, but so are some Christians. I AM#GreyJedi.⚔🧿

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

"Self serving self, primary justification for most. What self wants, what gives pleasure to self. Understandable, locked inside yourself, easy to see why that is. Wrong focus. That’s what allows evil to take hold, it promises what you want for yourself, suggesting and prodding, keeping self first. Self isn’t just a problem to overcome, it’s an iron maiden that blinds you inside it, cuts you off, while it stabs all the places that matter most to you because you can’t see anything but self."
- Ethan - Revelation 4 The Hosha'na Of 'Iyr - The Love of God - by SFWhite

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

Absolutely. They know only self, that is why they would eventually fail. A body dies if each organ only cares for itself. They are dying.

(1) Show this thread

GOD, JESUS CHRIST, and the Holy Spirit ONLY for me, no other thing. Period.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Smart girl. God is everything, everywhere.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Well said. JESUS is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: No man cometh unto the FATHER but by me.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Yes he is.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I know I am a little late getting in on this conversation, sorry. So you are 100 percent correct on this. Manly P Hall was a master mason. One of my good friends was personally mentored by Hall. Hall in his last days was warning people against using the teachings of masonry to become enlightened. It was a power and tool that would destroy the individual because they would tap into energies and entities that they had no control over.
God gave us our vessel (a chalice if you will) and well are responsible what we fill the vessel with. The Bible even says, "Faith without works is dead" meaning that we have to teach and learn with others, not just our selves. To me.

Exactly. Spot on as always. Good to see you in the replies again Charlie.

(1) Show this thread

John 14:6

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Right back at him.

Banned from Twitter 4x. Patriot & Bible prophecy student who loves Jesus & awaits his very soon return. #trusttheplan #wwg1wga

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Amen....Jesus....THE ONLY WAY.

(2) Show this thread

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

I think both! i think God is the only way and there is truth in vibration and headlines of innerself. i believe if you are not healed yourself then how can you help others.

i guess you are only speaking of freemason teachings. I'm learning about ascension and higher vibrations... Having said that Jesus is my Savior and God is my Father.

In response Cara Sallila to her Publication

Yes that is correct, from Freemason teachings. I apologize if I was not clear on that. It is where you focus more on improving yourself without the help of God. The thought that you do not need God to be enlightened and that you are your own God. The universe runs on vibration but it is God who creates it. Thank you for letting me clarify.

(1) Show this thread

take it a step further.
think nesara
will you think of yourself and gain the riches of the world, losing your soul?
we cry out to God in times of need
do we cry out to Him when everything is going well and all our needs are met?
"word on the street" is we will have to swear an oath of allegiance to receive nesara ubi.
we've been conditioned to accept this as inconsequential to our soul as we say the pledge of allegiance to our flag daily.
Matthew 5:33-37 says not to swear oaths.

https://jasperandsardine.wordpress.com/2020/03/27/the-mark-of-the-beast-qanon-trump-st-germaine-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR3-dTGuJXYJiSWcLSszsWLKpkyMZzMkv9vmQFBSrWHVvLkmy0QR85hFbmQ

In response What is Real to his Publication

Money means nothing, my soul belongs only to God and I will meet him saying that.

(1) Show this thread

Beautifully written post! God IS the way, truth, and light!

In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication

Yes he is and amen!

(1) Show this thread

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

This has resonated with me more than anything I've encountered yet. I just want to know where the fire is. What really is this noise in my ears? I'm ready to see and hear...so why can't I?

In response Just Jana to her Publication

The noise in your ears is real, we as humans are as sensitive as some animals to the world around us. Things are happening in space that is really messing with our planet. So if you do not have ear issues that would be where I would tell you to look for your answers.

(1) Show this thread

A Cali artist living behind enemy lines

finally!
thank you for this post
truth does have a name.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

As I think of God, Praise Him, Sing, Message, or sit with others who are Hurting, He Encompasses me with His Spirit, and the vibration is as an anointing. 🙏 It is not a vibrational happening but a Holy Spirit Rising.