Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Truth of the day:

You are for God or you are not. There is nothing else.
You have been mislead on purpose.
Spiritual enlightenment is a trick
The third eye is just the all seeing eye in disguise
Enlightenment is YOU focusing on YOURSELF and YOUR life
What else tells you to focus only on yourself?
Satanism
Why do you think they let you practice enlightenment but not go to church?
Why do you think they tell you to find your inner self?
They want you to believe their lie
They want to change your focus
They are succeeding
God is the only way.
The absolute only way.
Freemasons talk about raising your vibration to match the earth so that you can be at one with it.
Show me where God tells you vibrations are important
He doesn't because they are not
He is the only way.
Do you think about yourself and your vibration or do you think of God?

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I think both! i think God is the only way and there is truth in vibration and headlines of innerself. i believe if you are not healed yourself then how can you help others.

i guess you are only speaking of freemason teachings. I'm learning about ascension and higher vibrations... Having said that Jesus is my Savior and God is my Father.

Yes that is correct, from Freemason teachings. I apologize if I was not clear on that. It is where you focus more on improving yourself without the help of God. The thought that you do not need God to be enlightened and that you are your own God. The universe runs on vibration but it is God who creates it. Thank you for letting me clarify.

In response Cara Sallila to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

The enemy only knows how to copy and twist the truth, like those Punks freemasons!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Since they are unable to tell the truth they must make it as close as possible. God reminds people that they will eventually die, they don't like that so they tend to believe anything else that promises salvation that doesn't require death. Sad but true.

(1) Show this thread

Amen Brotha! You're Welcome! Thank you for clarifying! I look at the Schumann Resonance everyday! God, Source, Higher Power whatever humans understand and call Him, He is bringing us higher in thinking and connecting us all to show us how powerful we are. We are created in His image and for a long time the enemy has lied to us and said we are nothing (trickery)! When we see who has been tricking us, we'll say "Is this the one"‽ If we stop and think about how powerful God is and we are made in His image, (shew) just imagine what we could all do together. WE'D BE UNSTOPPABLE! PURE LOVE FOR EVERYONE! GREAT THINGS DONE BY EVERYONE! AMAZING EARTH MADE BY EVERYONE!

You know it! We already have that power because the power of God was given to us by him. We just need to remember who we are in God's eyes. His other creations were jealous for a good reason. Blessed be his name.

(1) Show this thread