In the end you'll ask how did Trump and the Q team pull all of this off? It's actaully quiet easy to explain. Everyone was so deeply asleep. They were conditioned by Hollywood movies and special effects and fake news for decades. This made it a very doeable plan. Most of you thought Biden was really Biden up until last week. The majority of people still do. The prupose was to wake everyone up. Hopefully you are awake by now. Don't go back to sleep. The red pill in the end is much better.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

May love, light, peace, hope, and the righteous shine through all else! 🕵🏻‍♂️Always discern for yourself #Savethechildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Those waking up!

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

That Biden guy makes me laugh that face and his behavior 🤣

Only followers of this user (@Penny_Rae) can see their posts

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

🙏👍🇺🇸Having some difficulty waking hubby up, he thinks I am nuts. Be glad when some of this is explained to the masses. Still holding the line.

FJB .......Trump is my President

I saw newsmax was really trying to making us look bad and that Q was nothing but a hoax.

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

Many Hollywood films were controlled by white hats as a form of soft disclosure. Many films have trails of Easter Eggs as markers in time of how long this plan was known.

Check out Captain America from 2011.

Tons of references to The Great Awakening happening now.

Clip 1 of 2

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

In response Social Disruption to his Publication

Clip 2 of 2

"We thought it best to break it to you slowly." 🍿🐸

I highly advise the new WandaVision TV show. The final episode is set to air on 3/5 coinciding with the real world events yet to unfold.

(1) Show this thread

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Future Proves Past. That's what's funny

The whole Q military intelligence operation WAS / IS a PsyOp...

...upon those who needed a red pill shoved up their ass!

I have a picture of me and Biden from 2015, gotta up load it to here. I was so gloomy in the picture. Even told him don't run for President. The following year I remet Trump again and boy the picture of me and him huge smile.

Can't wait for people to figure out others "doubles"
Some people do have goldeneyes.....

Patriot, Starseed, Q follower 💚💛✨💫🐬💚

💛Thank you. When I see the name, Ezra, I think of that '80's band, Better than Ezra.
I had to look them up on the net. I didn't know they were from the south, though I was there. lol
I like that song, 'Good'. lol. But thats '90's. 💛✨💫

Patriot, Starseed, Q follower 💚💛✨💫🐬💚

In response Linda M.. to her Publication

That is a good break up song, for anyone to get, lol. No drama.

🌟😆✨🙏🌟✨💫

(1) Show this thread

For whatever path led anyone of us here… that which is good likely had a hand in it. Trump taught me about the fake news, corrupt politicians and the path our country has been on. In hindsight we can see the evil projected upon us by the self-serving elites.

And yes, there are many good, innocent people caught up in the claws of this deception propaganda. We can help the innocent transition to our new, righteous paradigm. Gratitude to any and all for which has protected our 1st amendment rights here, with the ability to follow our hearts, our paradigm shift will be insulated. WWG1WGA

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

My take on the good innocent people caught up in the deception.
They are either willfully ignorant, low IQ, or are living in isolation in the woods. There is no rational defense at this point in time for continuing to listen to MSM, and for allowing onself to get caught in the deception. I have little sympathy for them.

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful follower of God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit! Patriot;Q & Trump supporter! Author of “Lady In Waiting For The Promises Of God”!

From the very start, President Trump said, Biden didnt look like himself! I could tell it was not him! The real Biden had blue eyes & a huge smile!

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

#GodWins I was raised in these endtimes Biblical stuff- and it is the most awesome thing to live it, watching this movie play out and none of the twists & turns were what I would have guessed beginning with Trump himself :)! - I wish my Pop was still here to see it- he was a God fearless warrior- I can hear him laughing all the way from heaven. Except, he would have wanted everyone to be saved! #SaveOurChildren In the end it is all that really matters.

Proud member of The Patriot Party.

In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication

🙌🙌🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Mad respect Ezra. i am newly realizing the truths. i follow the posts daily. i kinda hung on every word as i worked out what all was going on. Now i watch and chill knowing God is going to get all the glory because He is the God of all creation, a mighty and jealous God. i am so thankfuul for DJT & you & digital warriors, for the seal team lost but never forgotten.
God Bless THESE United States of America.
Let the hallmark of our future BE for us to look to Jesus as our King & provider, not man nor government.

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Amen to that Patriot
❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸
WWG1WGA

A registered nurse, a wife, a mother, and a patriot.

almost my patriots friends went back to sleep deeper after the fake inarguration. They told ne to accept and move on because the inarguration was real to them. They really make me depressed.

In response Andi Audet to her Publication

same

In response Andi Audet to her Publication

My family reacted to me as if I were crazy to insinuate the MSM was fake. My concern was that when it all comes out, they will be jolted awake instead of gradually gently awakened. I pray and stay kind and steady. When I find a picture or video that may help them understand, I offer it. They listen and now are starting to connect dots. It’s not about you. Stay encouraging and in prayer. I understand it’s difficult now, but it will be a lot better very soon.

(2) Show this thread

Believe in something, or you'll fall for anything

I've been awake but there is plenty of sleepers out there. I can't seem to budge them. Help I'm surrounded by the wallking dead. lol

😁So I guess I shouldn't bother watching Who Killed Jeffrey Eptstein on Netflix right? jk

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

We have a lot of work to do even after! We will need to come together in person to start to rebuild our country and world! How nice will it be to have Trump rallys with thousands of people to work 2-3 days to rehab homes/cities or teach those in poor areas how to find prosperity!

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

I really pray we aren’t forced to suffer through this bullshit Biden presidency for weeks or months. Everyone knows it was stolen and they are deep state...now we are just expected to suffer? We did everything right...EVERYTHING. We followed the rules and stayed back WAITING. Won't the truth be enough to wake everyone else up? This us torture

Wait till they put a lid on him, declare him incompetent and put "Jezebel" Harris in...😳😟 Their plan all along😖

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

I NEVER BELIEVED for one second that LYING HIDDEN BIDEN was up, HE NEVER had a chance, it's why they had to CHEAT & LIE!
GOD ALWAYS WINS!✝️

Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

There are many ppl who don't look like themselves. Pence doesn't look like the real Pence. And Pelosi, Hillary, Bill & Melinda Gates. the Queen, just to name a few.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I woke up last year in March when we were locked down. It's amazing how asleep we are. No one notices how everyone looks different and when you try and point it out they just say plastic surgery. I am having such a hard time with this and how to approach others so I don't look crazy.

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Always remember. You're not crazy, they're just stupid.
No point in trying to reason with stupid people.

(1) Show this thread

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

I am so very grateful for all of you! You're dedication & Patriotism is outstanding! Thank you for the red pills. So many people, including myself, HAVE been so brainwashed by MSM, Hollywood, etc. I am grateful to be alive!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Bozo Biden has been gone, along with most of those evil people! But one thing is for sure we now know just HOW EVIL they really were! God bless those poor children! My heart literally hurts for what has happened to them! God Bless Our President, FLOTUS and the entire family! A thank you seems so simple

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

It seems all the big anons are quiet?...Shall I worry?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

Easy to spot the ones full of shit. They are quieter than ever right now. The real ones are louder than ever. Most of them are selling books. I won't name names but they are easy to figure out. If they have a book in their profile they have an agenda.

(2) Show this thread

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Great to be alive and witness history in the making!!!!