In the end you'll ask how did Trump and the Q team pull all of this off? It's actaully quiet easy to explain. Everyone was so deeply asleep. They were conditioned by Hollywood movies and special effects and fake news for decades. This made it a very doeable plan. Most of you thought Biden was really Biden up until last week. The majority of people still do. The prupose was to wake everyone up. Hopefully you are awake by now. Don't go back to sleep. The red pill in the end is much better.

It seems all the big anons are quiet?...Shall I worry?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VikingPrincess in this post can reply

In response Lori Nauert to her Publication

Easy to spot the ones full of shit. They are quieter than ever right now. The real ones are louder than ever. Most of them are selling books. I won't name names but they are easy to figure out. If they have a book in their profile they have an agenda.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

🙃Check out Robert David Steeles Site and Vids..He has published 5 Pedo Books and he is X / C eye A
And his adgenda is to wake Fn people up..Catch some of Vids on Bitchute...When you find his web site you can read the publications 4 free...

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

ahem praying medic...lost me immediately after his complete betrayel.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts