In the end you'll ask how did Trump and the Q team pull all of this off? It's actaully quiet easy to explain. Everyone was so deeply asleep. They were conditioned by Hollywood movies and special effects and fake news for decades. This made it a very doeable plan. Most of you thought Biden was really Biden up until last week. The majority of people still do. The prupose was to wake everyone up. Hopefully you are awake by now. Don't go back to sleep. The red pill in the end is much better.

For whatever path led anyone of us here… that which is good likely had a hand in it. Trump taught me about the fake news, corrupt politicians and the path our country has been on. In hindsight we can see the evil projected upon us by the self-serving elites.

And yes, there are many good, innocent people caught up in the claws of this deception propaganda. We can help the innocent transition to our new, righteous paradigm. Gratitude to any and all for which has protected our 1st amendment rights here, with the ability to follow our hearts, our paradigm shift will be insulated. WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

My take on the good innocent people caught up in the deception.
They are either willfully ignorant, low IQ, or are living in isolation in the woods. There is no rational defense at this point in time for continuing to listen to MSM, and for allowing onself to get caught in the deception. I have little sympathy for them.

In response Annie Prochera to his Publication

We are creatures of habit, chameleons if you will. Should you move down south, you will pick up a southern drawl. We become what we see, what we hear and what we comprehend. In general we adapt to our environment. If you don't know you have a problem, you can't fix it. Recognition w/out the tools, still can;t fix it. Those living in the boundaries of propaganda driven censorship are not the problem. The same applies to innocence. For whatever reason you label them as unworthy is your choice. They are not the ones with the deceptive agenda. Welcome them to the light for you are woke.

In response Annie Prochera to his Publication

The one's I know are 100% for President Trump since the beginning. They know the election was rigged. They don't watch MSM. They hate biden. What they can't get past is that he was inaugurated. Their answer is 'they got away with it, just like they always have". They see it, they know it, they want to believe it. But that defeat is deep. They know that individually, they can do nothing. The minute they see that they aren't getting away with it, they are all in. They are suffering right now. Think how happy you will be to see their relief when the truth comes out.

(2) Show this thread