Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Geesch my brain hurts!

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

In response Every Time to her Publication

I'm sooooo tired! Like, about everything!

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

chawmpn at the muh fuggin bit, those who have researched already know

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

o7

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

thank you all. thank you for sharing this process .i think a few posts got lost...but basically we all worked through my mkultra programming together. between my post & your comments...you held my hand. im ok i see it...its not fear or worry its called mkultra. i'm a survivor w/ 40 years of practice...but this was a biggy. jan 20-27 big satanic event - this year bigger than ever. they are @ it this week working to take over the world. we are foiling them they dont win. not with me, not with us not with the world. im not suiciding & they dont win either & thats whats going on behind the screen.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

we are at a point in our existance where we have cognitive dissonance. mkultra only has a footing if you allow it. once you see thru the veil. you are released from it.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe that explains all the weird dreams I have been having since doing research. i wake at 3 am knowing something is very weird 😬

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication

3am is the time of very high spiritual activity. Be sure to take your stand in Jesus when you awake, there is a real battle for our souls occuring✝️🙏🏻❤️

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication

3am is the time of very high spiritual activity. Be sure to take your stand in Jesus when you awake, there is a real battle for our souls occuring✝️🙏🏻❤️

(3) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

yes this part i know is acting...

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

preparing for another FF?

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

wow - it's already totally bizarre now!

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

bizarre could be the correct term. maybe mystical

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm ready bring it on !!!!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣🥲😭🍆☠️

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

respects for the first. and killed me the last

(2) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Whew!.... Wipes brow!

😅

(1) Show this thread

PS love Juan and his stuf is wonderfully upbuilding and encouraging especially The Perfect Day

thanks 4 the heads...not sure how 2 take this. I've got myself ready 4 military take over by a foreign entity, putting trump on trial or a complete out of left field satanic play to wrest control back to evil...also trump steping out to the world and becoming a world leader...other than that as a survivor of SRA, mkultra I'm about done w/ the psyops, shows etc. my health just can't take any more. My husband's a Vietnam combat vet who was there when it fell 2 communism- his PTSD & BP are through the roof reliving this CCP takeover. time 4 us to bow out if it gets crazier barely manage each day

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

you are a warrior. shed the worrier mentality. you and your family are safe. i can only show you the door, you yourself must walk thru. do you believe in a higher entity? where do you stand? share with me. i am right here. if youd like a more private enviroment you may direct message me. if youd like to end this conversation here, than i ask that you turn off the tv, put away the news and live in the now space. you are safe in your home. idk much about you but i am open for communication

(1) Show this thread

is juan o savin someone who you think is legit? he says something will happen by the end of next weekend.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

I don't think anybody really knows. everybody is just going off Q posts aka the 31st is supposed freedom day. So lets hope something happens!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

He said april 1st - That would be his BET.

(4) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

I feel like i'm in some sort of spy novel, the suspence!!

Only followers of this user (@__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Can you give us a hint 🤣🇺🇸💖

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

at this point in the game, with emotions high and not many people logically thinking. its best if i dont, but if theres a crumb i drop itll be trump is not president. neither is biden. united states is not what you think and neither are any of its officials. nothing is as it seems. theres another plan brewing. idk if it will tie into the plan laid out by the military industrial complex. but the plan brewing will supercede any other plan. this i promsie

(1) Show this thread