If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

brace yourselves for a plot twist

thank you all. thank you for sharing this process .i think a few posts got lost...but basically we all worked through my mkultra programming together. between my post & your comments...you held my hand. im ok i see it...its not fear or worry its called mkultra. i'm a survivor w/ 40 years of practice...but this was a biggy. jan 20-27 big satanic event - this year bigger than ever. they are @ it this week working to take over the world. we are foiling them they dont win. not with me, not with us not with the world. im not suiciding & they dont win either & thats whats going on behind the screen.

Only people mentioned by @silentnQmQre in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

we are at a point in our existance where we have cognitive dissonance. mkultra only has a footing if you allow it. once you see thru the veil. you are released from it.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

I hope so - I've been working at seeing through it and healing for 40 years...it's been a very long process, Once it's conscious it's much easier to deal with 😉.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Once you see waht's really going on, you ARE free, and there's no way for them to get you back.

(2) Show this thread