If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

brace yourselves for a plot twist

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

thank you all. thank you for sharing this process .i think a few posts got lost...but basically we all worked through my mkultra programming together. between my post & your comments...you held my hand. im ok i see it...its not fear or worry its called mkultra. i'm a survivor w/ 40 years of practice...but this was a biggy. jan 20-27 big satanic event - this year bigger than ever. they are @ it this week working to take over the world. we are foiling them they dont win. not with me, not with us not with the world. im not suiciding & they dont win either & thats whats going on behind the screen.

we are at a point in our existance where we have cognitive dissonance. mkultra only has a footing if you allow it. once you see thru the veil. you are released from it.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Once you see waht's really going on, you ARE free, and there's no way for them to get you back.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

facts. ask for sight. ask for strength. ask for knowledge. command that whatever does not serve your highest being be shed away. it will happen, if you surrender to the higher calling. it wil be done unto thee. its law

(1) Show this thread

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

I hope so - I've been working at seeing through it and healing for 40 years...it's been a very long process, Once it's conscious it's much easier to deal with 😉.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

do not look for anything outside of yourself. your liberation starts with you

(1) Show this thread