If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

brace yourselves for a plot twist

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

wow - it's already totally bizarre now!

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

is the plot twist that is coming biblical? im on board with that...

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

the plot twist i refer to is end game. what is presented to you in mainstream is the enviroment of the movie.

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

biblical refers to the times in which we live

(2) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

🤚🏻🤣

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

😂👊

(1) Show this thread

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

Yet, there are tons of sheeple still sleeping

everybody is waking up at remarkable rates. for those who havent yet, will.

(1) Show this thread