If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

brace yourselves for a plot twist

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

thanks 4 the heads...not sure how 2 take this. I've got myself ready 4 military take over by a foreign entity, putting trump on trial or a complete out of left field satanic play to wrest control back to evil...also trump steping out to the world and becoming a world leader...other than that as a survivor of SRA, mkultra I'm about done w/ the psyops, shows etc. my health just can't take any more. My husband's a Vietnam combat vet who was there when it fell 2 communism- his PTSD & BP are through the roof reliving this CCP takeover. time 4 us to bow out if it gets crazier barely manage each day

you are a warrior. shed the worrier mentality. you and your family are safe. i can only show you the door, you yourself must walk thru. do you believe in a higher entity? where do you stand? share with me. i am right here. if youd like a more private enviroment you may direct message me. if youd like to end this conversation here, than i ask that you turn off the tv, put away the news and live in the now space. you are safe in your home. idk much about you but i am open for communication

In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

its just what i go through every time my ptsd is up. thats what ptsd is like being stuck in a huge wave tumbling around under water but the wave is emotional pian - its just a bad week & weekends, sundays are hard every week - and the world is collectively dealong with a major loss - i expect it to be temporary but it is still real...anyway yes i am a warrior. i am overwhelmed at the moment & bless you for your kind words & reaching out. it is a great comfort. the most difficult part this past year is they kepp taking away my friends and support...one way or another. & God keeps providing.😉

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

remember when doors are closed, there is always another door opened. doors do not close without another one opened. its universal law. you have a friend in me. i am here till the very end. i will be right here along your side. as i will be here for everyone who reaches out to me. i am not sure how spiritual you are but there are natural rememdies to ptsd. idk how far you would want to explore natural medecines.

another key note is do mot get to caught up into what is going on around you. remember that a ship cannot sink unless the water that surrounds it gets inside. in the same context dont let whats going on around tou to get inside and weigh you down. tou are far stronger than you give yourself credit for. be strong patriot. you have a fren in me

(2) Show this thread

i dont understand what kind of a twist would not be for everyone. i have complex ptsd. i have no sense of safety in the world never have i limp along with gods help. this past year has destroyed 20 years of rebuilding my health from stress & anxiety...worrier or not that is what living with SRA does to our nervous systems it gets stuck. i do not fear death or demons i know my angels protect me. i just dont feel safe in the world never have & this year escalated it beyond comprehension for all. i do t know how to explain it...i just pray to please let me die & stop suffering- god doesnt listen

i tried a pm but dont think it worked...my internet barly works we are on satellite and its way overloaded so its like no water pressure

🤣😂just dribbles escaping the ethernet?

try erasing the caches and internet history then load back the website

(2) Show this thread

thank you. bless you. no tv. survivor of ritual abuse - from birth 18 years. hard week...satanic ritual week from 20th to 27th...sundays are the worst. made it through the night. anons and our theories of what is up next, i just try to prepare myself for the next "twist" in the plot. my experience and knowledge of satan and whats going on behind the scenes this week. god has saved me for 63 years, im just tired of the pain. god carries me at these times, but it doesnt make it easier. i try to be strong i try to be positive but sometimes i fall apart...

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

ah yes, you recognize a higher power, ok with that being said, i know this goes directly against who you are but surrender, surrender to the higher power. lay your troubles and worries at his feet. do not take on battles that are meant for the almighty

(2) Show this thread

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

❤🙏🇺🇸

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

YES! YES!💪👊

(1) Show this thread