No need to guess, Assange told you. 98%. That means both Republicans and Democrats. The one's you like, the one's you dislike. Justice plays no favorites.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

It shouldn't play any type of favorites ever. Bring them all down. They are evil and need to pay for their crimes against humanity. GOD will take care of them all.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Since I neither like or trust any of them, then 100% sounds right to me. The 2% are evil and liars too. Start over with a clean slate.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

i like none until date except DJT! let them fall !

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

98% of all Globalist governments have already fallen but nobody believes it. We caught them all people still don’t believe it. The best is yet to come people still don’t even believe it.

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

I hope criminal hill in the district of criminals is burned to the ground. Rid dc of all that satanic mason shit. Use the building concrete as artificial reefs somewhere.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

The freemasons built the capital over a swamp, the port and underground tunnels critical to their future plans. Slavery was replaced with the more lucrative human trafficking. That economy is crashing now and medical tyranny is stepping in. Enslavement by the illuminati is our collective circumstance, the chains are coming off. The banking tricks exposed. The Technocrats are scum. Crawling out of the swamp.

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

R E S P E C T

Essentially the entire United States govt need to be shit canned.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Nano bots in masks & test swabs

Whats really driving the mask/test/injection agenda

In response Sum StarDust to his Publication

So what will it take before this whole thing is shut down? Trying to extinguish humanity sounds like a fairly good reason to do so.

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

Time

Anon guy trying to do his share to get our country back.

Does the 98% include high-end staff of US Gov Departments, like SES and people on GS pay scale? Or it is just Senate and House of Representatives? If the swamp runs deep, then the lieutenants must go too.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

#Law

#Arrest_Warrants

#Criminal_Comaplaints

THere are teams behind the scene assisting, sharing solutions, that most of humanity seems to be apathetic about.

Kirks law corner, take his course on his play list first 1 to 8, take notes, the world is going here.

This one shares process to file criminal complaints for crimes, false claims, complaints are not good.

Knowing rights as the law, provides confidence.

Filing criminal complaints, done right, will get people arrested.

There are reasons why shills are attacking kirks and others, as they are apart of a powerful team.

PPTF, connected to joint special operations command.

Kirks law corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283Z7al_NqU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLINqamEHvM

Criminal complaint

https://www.uscourts.gov/forms/law-enforcement-grand-jury-and-prosecution-forms/criminal-complaint

Warrant for arrest

https://www.uscourts.gov/forms/law-enforcement-grand-jury-and-prosecution-forms/

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Read what human trafficking also consists of, its not all sex trafficking, governments are trafficking the world, are globalist.
Task Force, Understanding, comprehending human trafficking.
https://www.ovcttac.gov/taskforceguide/eguide/1-understanding-human-trafficking/

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=police

Chris Hallett created E-clause, Donald Trump asked for help, assistance of the people through executive order/s, Chris Answered the call with lawful solutions, as loss prevention, what Chris has done for decades, auditing corporations, to make sure a corporation/s is not trespassing the constitution, the rights of the people or there will be no corporation.
Remember that government had incorporated, running defacto, forcing humans to be slaves, transactions, HUMAN TRAFFICKING.
Chris Hallett, Kirk Pendergrass joined with Chris, both realized that the BAR association and the government corruption, hence the phrase, "ARE YOU GOING AFTER THE BAR BRO".
The BAR Association, ABA is evil, owned, controlled by evil, the CROWN, City of LONDON, controlling much of the world.
Audit finished, and its not pretty, filing DUE PROCESS OF LAW, Criminal complaints, SEALED INDICTMENTS CREATED, WARRANTS FOR ARREST, MILITARY TRIBUNAL.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK42azaVrSdD4E-v6FffRfg

THey are lying about the world police.

The word has been altered, committing fraud, treason.

The word reads policy since the 1500's

Proving governments are defacto, standing armies forcing policy, police are not what you think, very serious, and its not going to go well for them.
They lie, use government, their positions for personal gain, corruption, schools indoctrinated everyone, books altered, publishing companies involved.
Gesara, Nesara coming.

https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=police

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I understand many many of the evil people of the world have been or are going through tribunal and that what people are seeing now in place of the REAL person is an actor or CGI etc. WHEN though, will the movie end, actors go back to whatever is normal for them and truth is shown to the people? We are never going to heal and unite as a world if the evil and lies remain in the dark. It does no good for Patriots/Anons etc to "know" if the truth isn't exposed to all.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Matt made me very sad, as did Ron until I realized it's the Good ones we like. They have been terrific.
But this means we don't have any elected officials save a handful.

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Julian knew everything, He has it all and released it to the world
God Bless you Julian. You will be written about in our new history books.
Julian Assange saved the world

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication

And has given his life to do so.

(1) Show this thread

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

Traitors??? They exposed the US Government and the Clintons!!

(1) Show this thread

New Effective Date on April 3 for the Insurrection Act.

Section 11.3
Use of Militia and Armed Forces to enforce Federal Authority.

Q said proof to begin 11.3

Is that why the arrows on your calendar were pointing to April 3 ?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

he also said that 4.4 was
Game Over so we shall see

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

Good!! im sick of all of em!!!

Lady Justice is blind.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication

And in a coma for now

(1) Show this thread

Jesus follower, husband, dad, grandpa, great grandpa, animal lover, Apple/Mac freak, Hi TeQ Hillbilly, American Patriot.

EXACTLY,@ghostezra "Justice plays no favorites."
Additionally, and more to the point, TRUTH plays no favorites.

i dont like any of them

so much talk.

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

whatever they get, they deserve. Lying & stealing from the American people
Amen to that
An eye for an eye!!
Justice will be done