Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

They had some skin in it.🫤

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

The yellow pants man
next to Podesta is
allegedly
Madeline McCann’s father.😕

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Could be 🤔🤔🤔 Tough to tell...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

IT's not coming fast enough
Hurry

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Before the election.

No way we can have an election in 2024 because 2020 still hasn't been resolved.

Rumor has it that the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Brunsons.

Congress will be disposed of first, but they still have to finish their parts in the script.

📽🎬🍿

I have been sensing this and saying so as well. There is no way there can be an election this year because 2020 has to be resolved, and some states have already discovered and made known the discrepancies in their states. This has to be resolved state by state IMO. Plus a secure voting system without mail in ballots has to be implemented first. If not, there will be way MORE cheating than in 2020. My first clue was the blockchain dress Melania wore to vote in 2020. 😉

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it