Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Diddy is just the beginning.

Wait 'til the normies find out what THIS 👇 is all about...

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

They had some skin in it.🫤

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

The yellow pants man
next to Podesta is
allegedly
Madeline McCann’s father.😕

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

IT's not coming fast enough
Hurry

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Before the election.

No way we can have an election in 2024 because 2020 still hasn't been resolved.

Rumor has it that the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Brunsons.

Congress will be disposed of first, but they still have to finish their parts in the script.

📽🎬🍿

(1) Show this thread

Make it public,
for all the
Amazing Warriors please.🙏🏽

(1) Show this thread

I have read his horrible artwork used the Biltmore Estate pool as the background. Surely looks that way.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I used to ask myself "How could people in the past attend public executions?"

After learning of the heinous crimes these pedo-satanists have committed, I now understand.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

If we intend on living a life w/out evil, then we are going to accept that some of us, for whatever reason, are not fit to live any longer and removing them forever from the equation is the most sensible course of action..

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Upon further thought, I have no desire to see any executions, of anyone. Pictures of corpses works for me..

(4) Show this thread