Maybe the most powerful thing I have heard.

Listen until the end.

Trust me it’s worth it.

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Will you post the link here ? I can not see it
Thank you, great vid.

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Jesus caused division too. He wasn't here to make peace, he was here to find his church.

Trump is here to make Jesus' job a little easier 🤷‍♀️

Good find bro

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Thy Kingdom come on earth as in heaven. In Jesus’ Precious and Mighty Name.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It has been good vs evil for a long time. We are at WAR. It is a SPIRITUAL WAR. Trump is a war time president in more ways than one. May God Almighty prevail over these times in victory! 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Trump is def more then just our POTUS and a War time POTUS and honestly all though the shit we’ve been dealing with and have delt with for many years and some much much longer, I’m all for it and waking up as many as possible before the rug is pulled out from the worlds feet. The more that are awake when that happens, will make it so much easier and better for all and not just for 1 set of people because that’s how we go right back to the same Bas we are trying rid the world of

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

WOW….that resonates BIG TIME! Amen and thank you!

passionate patriot, anon, truther and lover of the Creator

truer words never spoken and so powerful.. thank you sir..

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Felt that one 👊🐸
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

😍😎🔥💥🔥💥🔥💥

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

🎯💯🔥🔥🔥

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

HERE KITTY... HERE KITTY.. KITTY.. KITTY....
NICE KITTY......

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Very well said....

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Jesus Hallelujah
Father God
Amen. 💕🙏💕

I call it
"The Holy Spirit
Ruach Rush"...
Mom calls it
"Holy Spirit Witness".

The Holy Spirit Witness
Ruach Rush
Was ALL Over Me
As He Spoke. 💕🙏💕

Minutes later, I think of his soft spoken words and The Holy Spirit Witness Ruach Rush Returns.

This Is A Great Confirmation
From The Lord.
Day After Trump Announced
His Candidacy...Lord Woke Me Up 6.17.15. I Grabbed An Envelope And Wrote...

"Peace...Be Still...
The Chaff IS Separating
Itself From The Wheat.
By Their Own Hands Will
They Out Themselves.
Watch As THE Almighty
Hand Of God Moves
On Behalf Of His Children." June 17, 2015 Susie Q

Things Began To Happen With Confirmations. This
Gentle Soul Provides Another Confirmation.
Father God's Benchmark...
A Timely Benchmark.
Father God's Perfect Timing IN Father God's Perfect Plan.
Amen. 💕🙏💕

51 Think ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, nay, but rather debate.

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father: the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother: the mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

54 ¶ Then said he to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the West, straightway ye say, A shower cometh: and so it is.

55 And when ye see the South wind blow, ye say, that it will be hot: and it cometh to pass.

56 Hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the earth, and of the sky: but why discern ye not this time?

Luke 12: 51-56
Geneva Bible 1599

💖We are all God’s children.💖

A godly man speaks truth from doctrine.🙏