The air is so strange because of the heat here in central Florida. Very Hazy. it is like they sprayed chemicals and it is making me breathe outside with difficulty, and also inside since i am in and out a lot during the day. They are calling it extreme heat. They want to blame it on climate change.

It makes my lungs hurt.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I don’t do well in the heat, about 15 minutes and that’s it. Due to heat exhaustion in 6th grade. So I thought what I’ve been experiencing is from that. In Tulsa and so hot, humid. No breeze at all. We used to get winds all the time. Compared ourselves to the Windy City. Now none. We did have a day of 72 degrees last week and actually had a chill. It was so nice. Two days later can’t even walk outside. When it’s 90 degrees at one in the morning something is wrong.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

!!!!!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Yeah… live on opposite side of the state… nw oklahoma… last weekend was nice crisp and cool
All weekend… with RAIN!! Hated seeing the 100 degree temps return this week!! I know what it’s like over there w/the humidity… I lived in Claremore in the 70’s as a kid… moved there from Denver… I hated it.. I hated the slugs!

(2) Show this thread

If Trump is in charge why is he still allowing these Chem Trails? He NOT or he’s one of them.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

I have complained about that, but he was in charge with covid, so I don't understand it. Maybe he could not stop it? But can't they stop it now? because i think this is more bioweapon warfare

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

I’m near SpaceX in Titusville and it’s the same! My lungs feel attacked for weeks now! They heavy Chemtrail overnight so you don’t notice as much! Crazy times! Wife’s a Nurse practitioner and hospital ER were overwhelmed last 2 days!

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

my neighbors are complaining about this

one went to ER 2 days ago for breathing

my DIL is a nurse and her friend went to hospital for weeks for bacterial pneumonia

I think we are under attack

Trump needs to talk to us about it, but if the truth came out, it would start the war for sure

(1) Show this thread

I use colloidal silver and a nebulizer.I have felt a sludge in the throat and that clears it and makes me breathe easier.

In response Doug Anger to his Publication

ty for telling me, appreciate it

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Doug Anger to his Publication

Me too.
Colloidal silver is my daily go to.
Spray it up my nose, in my eyes, swallow it. Breathe it.
For a very long time now.
I use a fine misting dark blue glass spray bottle.
Great on sunburns.
It's the best ever.

(2) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

It's horrid, I'm in Pensacola
It's not just central

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless you and your family!!! Stay Safe!!!

Have you thought about an air purifier? When we had the fires some years back, we got a couple of them so that we could breathe, we run them all the time! And they help the inside air quality!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

inside I am OK, but going OK, not OK

this is not normal

I am outside very day for 1-2 hours unless it is raining

(1) Show this thread

Yes and I have 13 oak trees that are dropping leaves badly. Also mid FL you would think it was October

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

exactly!

You should see one of my avocado trees. It is so brittle right now. It is full of avocados, but it looks like it is suffering, and that is not good.

Leaves falling from neighborhood oak trees here also. Not normal for this time of year. I swear it is a chemical.

(1) Show this thread

Same. I’m in TN. “Tried” to mow the lawn yesterday and I almost passed out multiple times..had to take breaks and didn’t even finish. I’m not that outta shape …at least I don’t think so.

In response Kel Que to her Publication

I have lived in the same town for 30 years. I am outside all the time but i cannot take it, and it is not just the heat. I cannot breathe and I feel so dizzy.

Something is not right. I think it is more bioweapon bullshit

or spraying the skies

I want to choke the shit out of whoever is doing this to us.

no coincidences

(1) Show this thread