Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The air is so strange because of the heat here in central Florida. Very Hazy. it is like they sprayed chemicals and it is making me breathe outside with difficulty, and also inside since i am in and out a lot during the day. They are calling it extreme heat. They want to blame it on climate change.

It makes my lungs hurt.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

God Bless you and your family!!! Stay Safe!!!

Have you thought about an air purifier? When we had the fires some years back, we got a couple of them so that we could breathe, we run them all the time! And they help the inside air quality!!!

inside I am OK, but going OK, not OK

this is not normal

I am outside very day for 1-2 hours unless it is raining

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Lung Help...

I hope this is ok to share, but found some lung help possibly for you!

Everything "they" are doing to remove as many as they can. :-(

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I agree. I can't understand why my neighbors don't see it

(1) Show this thread