Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The air is so strange because of the heat here in central Florida. Very Hazy. it is like they sprayed chemicals and it is making me breathe outside with difficulty, and also inside since i am in and out a lot during the day. They are calling it extreme heat. They want to blame it on climate change.

It makes my lungs hurt.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I don’t do well in the heat, about 15 minutes and that’s it. Due to heat exhaustion in 6th grade. So I thought what I’ve been experiencing is from that. In Tulsa and so hot, humid. No breeze at all. We used to get winds all the time. Compared ourselves to the Windy City. Now none. We did have a day of 72 degrees last week and actually had a chill. It was so nice. Two days later can’t even walk outside. When it’s 90 degrees at one in the morning something is wrong.

Yeah… live on opposite side of the state… nw oklahoma… last weekend was nice crisp and cool
All weekend… with RAIN!! Hated seeing the 100 degree temps return this week!! I know what it’s like over there w/the humidity… I lived in Claremore in the 70’s as a kid… moved there from Denver… I hated it.. I hated the slugs!

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BrizbyFinley in this post can reply

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

Yeah we had the nice weather and rain too. Then like it never happened 😂