Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The air is so strange because of the heat here in central Florida. Very Hazy. it is like they sprayed chemicals and it is making me breathe outside with difficulty, and also inside since i am in and out a lot during the day. They are calling it extreme heat. They want to blame it on climate change.

It makes my lungs hurt.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Same. I’m in TN. “Tried” to mow the lawn yesterday and I almost passed out multiple times..had to take breaks and didn’t even finish. I’m not that outta shape …at least I don’t think so.

I have lived in the same town for 30 years. I am outside all the time but i cannot take it, and it is not just the heat. I cannot breathe and I feel so dizzy.

Something is not right. I think it is more bioweapon bullshit

or spraying the skies

I want to choke the shit out of whoever is doing this to us.

no coincidences

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

if this keeps up...maybe e.r..just to make sure?!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Yes, I am watching it. I used an inhaler a few times and just used vicks vaporub to see if that will help. Going to bed early.

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Same here -- east TN.
Too hot outside.
Can't breathe.
No air movement for days.
Leaves on trees rarely move anymore.

Just gimme 5 minutes w/ the b@$t@rds 🤬

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

yes, totally!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Wow you have lived in one place for 30 years
That's amazing.

😍👋

In response arba happihr to her Publication

it was a cheap place to live for a long time- decades, and there were orange groves surrounding the town

now the orange trees are all gone and it is too close to disney for my taste, and very crowded, but my family wants to stay

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Please let me know if you find the bastard.
I agree with you.
I too am an outdoor person.
Not this year, I couldn't breathe outside, the heat took my breath
The heat took away my enjoyment of beach combing. Hoping Under Trump this will change. 🙏💕👋

They were foolish to go against God. They found out. Patriot. Veteran.

And those who are allowing it to go on and on.....

In response Kevin Santich to his Publication

yes, wtf!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Dang! I'm moving Near Melbourne Is that Near to the areas U R speaking about?

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Melbourne is central east coast near the ocean. All of FL has been heavily chemtrailed for years.

When I lived in S FL, I ask one of my awake customers why they sprayed us every day in FL. Her quick reply -- "To kill off all the old people." 😳 It had not even occurred to me that people retire and move to Florida.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Make sure you stay well hydrated.

I get so tired so quickly being outside nowadays...

The light of the sun, makes me feel like an ant under a magnifying glass - the Sun is NOT what it once was.

I was talking with my husband about this the other day, and he suggested it could be the ozone being thinner. (we are at 4800 ft)

I would have agreed, but, some days it is not as bad.

Also, I see the lense flare - the sun simulator, and, I think this device produces a different wavelength of light to our original Sun.

The photo was from one of our security cameras, in the morning.

If they are hiding something up there - big enough to cause eclipses of our real Sun, the heat and glare from this device would do it.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

YES something is going on - I have no energy - lethargic etc - but I am allowing myself to roll with it for now - but it is concerning

(8) Show this thread

💯

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread