Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

The air is so strange because of the heat here in central Florida. Very Hazy. it is like they sprayed chemicals and it is making me breathe outside with difficulty, and also inside since i am in and out a lot during the day. They are calling it extreme heat. They want to blame it on climate change.

It makes my lungs hurt.

Yes and I have 13 oak trees that are dropping leaves badly. Also mid FL you would think it was October

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

exactly!

You should see one of my avocado trees. It is so brittle right now. It is full of avocados, but it looks like it is suffering, and that is not good.

Leaves falling from neighborhood oak trees here also. Not normal for this time of year. I swear it is a chemical.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Whatever they are spraying Killed my fruit trees also! It’s all about control!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I have heard this from my cousin too. He told me the leaves of his popular trees are falling.
They don't fall until October hit.
So our weather has changed, or is it
Our calendar changed?
We are going to be using a 13 month calendar.
Soon😊

(2) Show this thread