Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I don't know if this means anything to anyone else but 18 July is THE ANNIVERSARY of my father's murder - see that man in uniform in my pic there? He was murdered at his LLNL on 18 July 1972 and was one of the good guys as well as a naval nuclear physicist. I don't know what else he did bc all my life our govt has lied to us about his murder. Guess I will never know why but interesting that this day that brought so much evil to my family's personal world is also a day when so much evil may come to light.
I pray it is so and that my father's service, sacrifice and murder don't go unrecognized but I fear no one gives a damn really...

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DoctorCheryl in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication

Many of us here care! Prayers for you!
Write about it all. Get a journal and write down the memories as they come to you. Yes, it may be painful at times, but well worth it. Your father's loved ones need to know about the truth; his life was not in vain! To help with dealing with painful things, get the book, The Healing Code, by Dr Alex Loyd; https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/the-healing-code-6-minutes-to-heal-the-source-of-your-health-success-or-relationship-issue_ben-johnson_alexander-loyd/247929/?resultid=33642a36-9499-4042-82b9-86256c55d087#edition=7486530&idiq=6462024
It is important; we need to learn REAL history, including that of our loved ones.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR

You and your family will get to see justice. Your dad was part of the greatness and he will prevail. I truly believe all those lives that were stolen were part of a greater good. Remember we all agree to what ever roll we played here on this great loving beautiful planet earth. Your dad died a hero and you knowing that is his proudest moment. Til you meet again and you will. Probably two bad asses next time around. Much love to you! ❤️

#WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I AM A DIGITAL SOLDIER Family Music Service Fellowship. Making my way to PARADISE City Live FREE GIVE back

❤️🙏🏼❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying you get answers. 🙏

I care!!!!!!!!!!!!

My father lived but at a high price. They lied about him as well..Naval Officer transferred to Army Camp Detrick were they worked creating BioWeapons to drop on Japan. He had also worked with the FBI and left discovering it was NOT what we were taught to believe.
Because he was a Chemical Engineer that is how Gov and FBI wanted to use his skills.

My dad hated being forced into servitude of evil.
In many ways I know little about him though he survived....in some ways.

Government would never release his files.
To keep my dad quiet they blackballed his reputation... sad what your own side will do to harm just to protect their evil secrets.

War was always the demon's tool to profit off both sides.
I am sorry for you loss of your Dad...I get it, I feel like I never knew the shadow of my dad.
💛🙏💛

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History Mom, Wife of Ted (6-18-2023), ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Yes, my father, because he died young and a hero, has always been larger than life to me. I am at least fortunate to have some recall of him. It's my brother who has no memory. That saddens me as our father loved us both so very much.
Sometimes I think of the terror he must have been feeling when they came for him. The lies the Undersecretary of Navy told Mom after he died...no way we'll ever see his service record. No recognition as a Gold Star bc he died at LLNL. I could go on and on about it all but at the end of the day, I only wish his sacrifice can be known and honored. I do feel that there is something pretty big at the heart of this all - with both our fathers and many others as well - and then I find it easy to dive down many different rabbit holes. But nothing has ever stopped me from missing him.
God Bless you and Your Dad too - thank him for his service.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Casey my heart breaks for you and your Father. These agencies and services are scandalous and cruel. He and your family should not have been treated awfully and he never should have been forced to work for evil goals. I am disgusted with government for ruining lives. I pray he finds some solace knowing he is a great father and his daughter loves him very much.🙏

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Cheryl and her loved ones. Bring peace of mind to Cheryl and her loved ones by bringing proper recognition of father's service, sacrifice and murder. Allow those involved in the murder of her father to be held accountable and for the truth to finally be revealed to Cheryl and her family. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Jesus Name
In Agreement
Amen. 💕🙏💕👍💕🌼

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History Mom, Wife of Ted (6-18-2023), ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Wow, thank you. I am overwhelmed. I honestly didn't think anyone would see this much less understand. Daddy wasn't just another naval officer either... he was someone the Navy had invested a great deal in both monetarily and in training. He actually made it in, uncredited, in the Vietnam war documentary by Ken Burns.
Shocked my mom when she saw it. She's never recovered really. From one day the wife of an Annapolis graduate and president of the Officer's Wive's Club to a widow at age 29. Yes, my entire family - esp his parents and siblings - have never really recovered because we never have had any answers.
Only Pres Trump ever even bothered to answer my letter about where I write to get a copy of his service record but I don't think a murder from that long ago matters to the White Hats now when so many currently are sacrificing for us all. Thanks again.

(4) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

Yeshua Messiah
Father God Creator YHVH
Please Bless Your
Daughter Cheryl AND
Her Beautiful Families
With Your Loving Peace
That Passes ALL Understanding.

Thank You Father God. 💕🙏💕
Thank You Jesus. 💕🙏💕

Cheryl, Please Know Your Father IS Alive And Well
Behind The Curtain We
Are Unable To View.

This Does Not Change The Horrible Heinous Situation.
Please Try To Focus On Your Father Alive And Well. Let It Be Your Strength And Help Your Pain Through Christ Jesus.

Much Much Love
And Hugs To You And Yours.

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

Father God Knows.
Yeshua Messiah Knows.
Amen.

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I give a damn!!! It’s events like this that boil my blood but rather than rage like the demons expect I instead set my sights on God and ask that He bless your family with answers to the long held questions and that He restore your peace in the knowledge that your father is with Him in Heaven.
🙏❤️🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Amen 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Dear Lord thank you for blessing and healing Cheryl and her family and for bringing justice to her family for her father’s murder, in your Divine Mercy🙏

Praying now, Cheryl......I care🤗