Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History Mom, Wife of Ted (6-18-2023), ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I don't know if this means anything to anyone else but 18 July is THE ANNIVERSARY of my father's murder - see that man in uniform in my pic there? He was murdered at his LLNL on 18 July 1972 and was one of the good guys as well as a naval nuclear physicist. I don't know what else he did bc all my life our govt has lied to us about his murder. Guess I will never know why but interesting that this day that brought so much evil to my family's personal world is also a day when so much evil may come to light.
I pray it is so and that my father's service, sacrifice and murder don't go unrecognized but I fear no one gives a damn really...

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication

Many of us here care! Prayers for you!
Write about it all. Get a journal and write down the memories as they come to you. Yes, it may be painful at times, but well worth it. Your father's loved ones need to know about the truth; his life was not in vain! To help with dealing with painful things, get the book, The Healing Code, by Dr Alex Loyd; https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/the-healing-code-6-minutes-to-heal-the-source-of-your-health-success-or-relationship-issue_ben-johnson_alexander-loyd/247929/?resultid=33642a36-9499-4042-82b9-86256c55d087#edition=7486530&idiq=6462024
It is important; we need to learn REAL history, including that of our loved ones.

(11) Show this thread