Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I don't know if this means anything to anyone else but 18 July is THE ANNIVERSARY of my father's murder - see that man in uniform in my pic there? He was murdered at his LLNL on 18 July 1972 and was one of the good guys as well as a naval nuclear physicist. I don't know what else he did bc all my life our govt has lied to us about his murder. Guess I will never know why but interesting that this day that brought so much evil to my family's personal world is also a day when so much evil may come to light.
I pray it is so and that my father's service, sacrifice and murder don't go unrecognized but I fear no one gives a damn really...

In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication

I care!!!!!!!!!!!!

My father lived but at a high price. They lied about him as well..Naval Officer transferred to Army Camp Detrick were they worked creating BioWeapons to drop on Japan. He had also worked with the FBI and left discovering it was NOT what we were taught to believe.
Because he was a Chemical Engineer that is how Gov and FBI wanted to use his skills.

My dad hated being forced into servitude of evil.
In many ways I know little about him though he survived....in some ways.

Government would never release his files.
To keep my dad quiet they blackballed his reputation... sad what your own side will do to harm just to protect their evil secrets.

War was always the demon's tool to profit off both sides.
I am sorry for you loss of your Dad...I get it, I feel like I never knew the shadow of my dad.
💛🙏💛

Casey my heart breaks for you and your Father. These agencies and services are scandalous and cruel. He and your family should not have been treated awfully and he never should have been forced to work for evil goals. I am disgusted with government for ruining lives. I pray he finds some solace knowing he is a great father and his daughter loves him very much.🙏

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you Patriot!

I have struggled with all this while others talk about Patriots..knowing what I know from the other side. He didn't have any peace for many many years. My siblings and my mom turned oin him...except for his money. I was never about the money though after the Traumatic Brain Injury he helped me before his death. I was punisher by them all when he died and they saw he helped me...my mom with their help left a lasting impression with her will. Funny...though money is a tool of our world it is also DECEPTION.
As I write I realize the TBI (Brain Injury) removed me from the lifestyle I would have had. It severely cut my career options but gave me TIME to seek and search and invest once I got past the embarrassment of the lost life I would no longer have.

Thank you Patriot. Time allows more clarity. Hard things grow traits of endurance patience gratitude that easy never will.
My Dad warned me "they" were infiltrating...so it came as no surprise...I KNEW.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

Here's a video I made in 2009 while still doing my PhD in Scotland. People over there didn't believe my pedigree. That really made me mad - as if all Americans are just idiot immigrants when we helped them win TWO WORLD WARS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_3dGos8XLw&t=163s

Doctor Cheryl's History of the US Govt. Part 1 - YouTube

SEE BELOW FOR LINKS TO INFORMATION - I MADE THIS VIDEO IN 2009 WHILE I WAS LIVING IN ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND WORKING ON MY PHD IN EARLY MODERN SCOTTISH HISTORY W...

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Casey I wish I could say what happened to your father and your family was isolated or rare but it isn’t and that is horrific. What you have had to go through is unimaginable for most. I’ve learned some about how evil the services and government in general has been and it shocked me to my core. This is personal for you and I’m so sorry for we ought to have a good and kind government because God has bestowed much goodness on this country. But they are vile and greedy. You will be reunited with your dear father in Heaven and it will be joyous. 🙏

(2) Show this thread