Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I don't know if this means anything to anyone else but 18 July is THE ANNIVERSARY of my father's murder - see that man in uniform in my pic there? He was murdered at his LLNL on 18 July 1972 and was one of the good guys as well as a naval nuclear physicist. I don't know what else he did bc all my life our govt has lied to us about his murder. Guess I will never know why but interesting that this day that brought so much evil to my family's personal world is also a day when so much evil may come to light.
I pray it is so and that my father's service, sacrifice and murder don't go unrecognized but I fear no one gives a damn really...

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Cheryl and her loved ones. Bring peace of mind to Cheryl and her loved ones by bringing proper recognition of father's service, sacrifice and murder. Allow those involved in the murder of her father to be held accountable and for the truth to finally be revealed to Cheryl and her family. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Wow, thank you. I am overwhelmed. I honestly didn't think anyone would see this much less understand. Daddy wasn't just another naval officer either... he was someone the Navy had invested a great deal in both monetarily and in training. He actually made it in, uncredited, in the Vietnam war documentary by Ken Burns.
Shocked my mom when she saw it. She's never recovered really. From one day the wife of an Annapolis graduate and president of the Officer's Wive's Club to a widow at age 29. Yes, my entire family - esp his parents and siblings - have never really recovered because we never have had any answers.
Only Pres Trump ever even bothered to answer my letter about where I write to get a copy of his service record but I don't think a murder from that long ago matters to the White Hats now when so many currently are sacrificing for us all. Thanks again.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You are most welcome. I can't begin to imagine the suffering your father's murder has caused you and each of your family members, especially your mom. That is nice that he is in Ken Burn's Vietnam Documentary even if he isn't credited. Your family knows him and can pass that documentary on to future generations. Were you successful in getting a copy of your father's military records? With the pending exposure of government/military corruption, there's no telling what information may become available related to your father's murder and who was involved. You are right it will likely take time with the worldwide take down of the Deep State Cabal before it becomes available. God bless you and your loved ones! 🙏💕

Hugs to you!
Never occurred to me to ask Trump for help. My dad was ignored for so long..they said his file was destroyed.
I guess you haven't heard anything?
My dad also graduated from Annapolis..

My dad was WW2...his ship was at Pearl Harbor..he wasn't on it when bombed.

I find this elite chess game at the expense of our lives so vile.

I wonder if those who are trashed or die are the Jems!

I recently hears a podcast about the vile being promoted..with each action of evil. Your dad would never have been happy in that. Mine either.

Bless you and your family! God loved your Dad!

(2) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Jesus Name
In Agreement
Amen. 💕🙏💕👍💕🌼

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Amen 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

In agreement, In Jesus' Name🙏

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Amen 🙏💕

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

Amen!

In response Mary Bell to her Publication

🙏💕

(1) Show this thread