Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I don't know if this means anything to anyone else but 18 July is THE ANNIVERSARY of my father's murder - see that man in uniform in my pic there? He was murdered at his LLNL on 18 July 1972 and was one of the good guys as well as a naval nuclear physicist. I don't know what else he did bc all my life our govt has lied to us about his murder. Guess I will never know why but interesting that this day that brought so much evil to my family's personal world is also a day when so much evil may come to light.
I pray it is so and that my father's service, sacrifice and murder don't go unrecognized but I fear no one gives a damn really...

In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication

I care!!!!!!!!!!!!

My father lived but at a high price. They lied about him as well..Naval Officer transferred to Army Camp Detrick were they worked creating BioWeapons to drop on Japan. He had also worked with the FBI and left discovering it was NOT what we were taught to believe.
Because he was a Chemical Engineer that is how Gov and FBI wanted to use his skills.

My dad hated being forced into servitude of evil.
In many ways I know little about him though he survived....in some ways.

Government would never release his files.
To keep my dad quiet they blackballed his reputation... sad what your own side will do to harm just to protect their evil secrets.

War was always the demon's tool to profit off both sides.
I am sorry for you loss of your Dad...I get it, I feel like I never knew the shadow of my dad.
💛🙏💛

Yes, my father, because he died young and a hero, has always been larger than life to me. I am at least fortunate to have some recall of him. It's my brother who has no memory. That saddens me as our father loved us both so very much.
Sometimes I think of the terror he must have been feeling when they came for him. The lies the Undersecretary of Navy told Mom after he died...no way we'll ever see his service record. No recognition as a Gold Star bc he died at LLNL. I could go on and on about it all but at the end of the day, I only wish his sacrifice can be known and honored. I do feel that there is something pretty big at the heart of this all - with both our fathers and many others as well - and then I find it easy to dive down many different rabbit holes. But nothing has ever stopped me from missing him.
God Bless you and Your Dad too - thank him for his service.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DoctorCheryl in this post can reply

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication

Thank you so much for sharing your fathers story.

PhD -Aberdeen, UK 2012, Early Modern Scottish/British History; Research Historian; Mom of Lauren & Patrick, Wife of Ted; ULTRA MAGA Patriot

Thank you for reading about him and caring.
Here's a few more photos of my Dad. He was only 32 when he died - about to be made a Commander that Aug as well and we were supposed to be going to Japan. What he might have done for the US is difficult to imagine but I am at least happy he never had to compromise his motto: God, Family, Country in service of the cabal.

(1) Show this thread