BREAKING: USSS Director Cheatle Admits To Replacing Trump’s Permanent Detail With ‘Temporary Agents’ For Butler Rally

Trump’s Secret Service permanent detail was stood down according to USSS spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. The site agent in charge of putting all security measures for the event, was a “new agent” from the Pittsburgh office with “limited experience.”

This Cheatle was likely involved -- she needs to be indicted . . .

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

And Trump thanked them all for a job well done.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

K = 11
C = 3

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Is she the one who had a hard time holstering her gun in place?

At the end of the day, regardless of what happened or didn't happen...the SS was their post and they should have had briefings to insure that it was covered...

Now we know that it was a set up for failure so it could happen....

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Nuland has a sister! Resting b!tch syndrome w/o the resting!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️GOD is showing us all of the evil running within our Government. He will hold all of them accountable. It just gets tougher to watch.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Nah, it is just getting good. Makes my day to see so much happening.

(1) Show this thread

Shocker... another ugly pig liberal bitch. They are absolutely one heinous bunch.
There is NOTHING in this world uglier than a liberal woman. NOTHING.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication

Well maybe a gay liberal man in a dress might be uglier but I hear what you are saying. 😄

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Everyone thinks something is fishy.

Is it just me, or does she seem fish pouty?

Had not notice growth on 👃 🐝4
THEY get her good side in interviews….KeK

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

KeK

(1) Show this thread