BREAKING: USSS Director Cheatle Admits To Replacing Trump’s Permanent Detail With ‘Temporary Agents’ For Butler Rally

Trump’s Secret Service permanent detail was stood down according to USSS spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. The site agent in charge of putting all security measures for the event, was a “new agent” from the Pittsburgh office with “limited experience.”

This Cheatle was likely involved -- she needs to be indicted . . .

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️GOD is showing us all of the evil running within our Government. He will hold all of them accountable. It just gets tougher to watch.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Nah, it is just getting good. Makes my day to see so much happening.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️I like that finally things are beginning to be seen. But it has taken a long time getting to this point. I look forward to the day when it is all over with and we can just live in peace.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

There are heinous things that will be dragged into the light for all to see.
This is what we have been preparing for.
We need to be the voice of reassurance and calm for those who are in for a rude awakening.
We were born for this!
Praise God it is happening! 🙏😄

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

You and I both. At least we have already experienced our rude awakening the rest won't be as hard for us to bear. It is still going to hurt.
God bless you

(2) Show this thread