WTF now they are saying Crooks purchased the ladder himself that morning at Home Depot

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/failed-trump-assassin-purchased-ladder-50-rounds-ammo/

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I don't believe Crooks is the REAL shooter.

He is not!! Guy on the left is who they want you to think it is. Ears don’t lie!!

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

The guy on the right made a video that said 'you got the wrong guy I am still alive' & the one on the right is the shooter but there were 3 different shooters....one from Trumps left & one from the right & one on top of the water tower

the guy on the left has a mask on

In response connie wright to her Publication

Do you see his right earlobe? Look at the earlobe in the first pic? I don’t know but nothing makes sense right now? Where did you see the video?

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Ears on the left don't even look real. A poorly made mask?

do we know if the pic is legit?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Looks like dried blood on the left.
It is dry enough that is is cracking.

🤔 Sus

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

The blood across his forehead was poured on as you can see the splatter marks as it was being poured it was not blood that would come naturally out of a wound that would flow over the forehead and it even circles around almost in the shape of a queue like somebody was drawing it on there.

There is a better photo that shows this.

The blood on the face looks dried and the neck area still looks wet.

This is staged

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Notice the slit on the earlobe, here is why

(3) Show this thread