Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
connie wright

WTF now they are saying Crooks purchased the ladder himself that morning at Home Depot

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/failed-trump-assassin-purchased-ladder-50-rounds-ammo/

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I don't believe Crooks is the REAL shooter.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

He is not!! Guy on the left is who they want you to think it is. Ears don’t lie!!

The guy on the right made a video that said 'you got the wrong guy I am still alive' & the one on the right is the shooter but there were 3 different shooters....one from Trumps left & one from the right & one on top of the water tower

the guy on the left has a mask on

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

In response connie wright to her Publication

Do you see his right earlobe? Look at the earlobe in the first pic? I don’t know but nothing makes sense right now? Where did you see the video?

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

I will try to find it....

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/techandscience/trump-assassination-attempt-chilling-video-emerges-as-man-claims-cops-got-the-wrong-guy/ar-BB1pWJy9

The claim: Video shows Trump rally shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks

A July 14 Facebook video (direct link, archive link) shows a man with long blond hair and glasses sitting in his car.

“My name is Thomas Matthew Crooks," says the man. "I hate Republicans, I hate Trump and guess what? You got the wrong guy.”

The post's caption reads, “This is Thomas Matthew Crooks. He is 20 years old & he’s from Bethel Park Pennsylvania. This is the guy that tried to assassinate President Trump today in Butler Pennsylvania make it go viral they keep taking it down.”

(1) Show this thread