Please pray for me 🙏🙏🙏 I will go to the hospital today. I was blood testing on 3.4.2024 and the results was shocking when they came on 4.4.2024. Today I spoke with the doctor and he said that you should go to ER immidiately. From 29.3. I have felt dissie, feel to throw up and short of breath. I have somehow managed to get things done even I have felt rely bad. Thank You All For Uplifting Messages And Support In Last Years. I Love You All 💖💖 You mean More To Me than I can Say 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Only people mentioned by @VilleP in this post can reply

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Hi All! Thank You for your prayers 🙏. I have receveived 3 bags of My blood type and My figures are getting better. 💖💖💖 Sending Love and Light to You All 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Iron Deficient Anemia. You might be bleeding from somewhere internally…definitely need to get it checked out ASAP. There are ways to get around a blood transfusion (none of us want vaccinated blood)…. but this could be the only way. Get the information and make your own decision. Do you have a history of stomach ulcers or GI disease? Sending prayers and love. Be not afraid!! 😍🥰😘

In response Kel Que to her Publication

Thank You Kel 💖💖💖 I will get more blood soon. Iam in the hospital now. Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💞🙏🙏💞

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏👣🙏👣🙏

Prayers sent

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

You need immediate attention due to a severe anemic situation, most likely in need of a blood transfusion. You are short of breath, dizzy and nauseous because you need blood to carry oxygen to your cells. The cause of your anemic situation needs to be found. You need to be on supplemental oxygen as well. Prayers for a quick response to treatment.🙏 Do not delay.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers of healing, light & love being sent. Father hear our prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏 praying for healing ❤️‍🩹

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Prayers Are up❤️🤲
https://www.learnreligions.com/the-woman-who-touched-jesus-garment-248691

He gave us the authority and He above all

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you now, that God sends you speedy healing, and that He guides the doctors and nurses that you be treated with the best healing items! Please let us know how you are, and know that you are loved!

🙏🙏🙏

Truth seeker, Christian prayer warrior. WWG1WGA 🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Hei Ville, tässä Nina Tuusulasta. Onpa ikäviä uutisia. Mistä tuollaiset lukemat johtuvat, oletko saanut diagnoosia? Olen huolissani, olet ainoa toinen suomalainen kenet tiedän koko saitilla. Pyydän Universumin voimia avuksesi ja pitämään susta huolta, mutta ilmota ihmeessä vaikka suoralla viestillä, kun tiedät enemmän tilanteestasi. Ja sano jos voin jotenkin muuten auttaa. Käsittääkseni olet Espoosta, joten ollaan molemmat Uudellamaalla. Parasta toivoen ja uutisia odottaen 🙏🙏💖

In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication

Hei Nina! Kiitos viestistäsi. AnonUp ei ole iso saitti. Viestisi lämmitti, että tiedän Suomessa olevan muitakin AnonUpissa. Tiedän aikaisemmin pari muuta Suomalaista täältä. Toivottavasti syy selviää. Diagnoosia ei ole vielä tullut. Olen rukoillut parannusta sekä ohjausta ihmisille. Olet rakas! Rakkautta ja Valoa sinulle 💖💖💖✨✨✨

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Ville, I pray you can get the help you need and begin to heal very soon. God Bless You!🙏🙏🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please keep watch over and heal completely our friend Ville. Please guard him and make sure the doctors and nurses that care him are reputable and trustworthy. Please wrap Ville in Your love, God and help him through this trying time in his life. Let him know that You are near him, Father, keeping watch over him and keeping him protected. Give him strength, courage, and the wisdom, to face this. Help him fight whatever this is. In Jesus' Name, Amen. We love you too Ville.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Beautifully said and I stand in agreement. 🙏❤️🙏. God, please place a hedge of protection around Ville …fill him with peace and encouragement that you are with him on each step of this journey that he have no fear. In Jesus’ mighty name. Amen🕊️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 PRAYER SENT FOR YOUR HEALING AMEN