It's 3/11 — 11.3. Let's hope it's the first marker. I can feel inside of me that I am getting ill dealing with legal cases. The cumulative effect of war trauma on me, combined with the stress of being "out there" doing yet more in public, plus having made an administrative error because I am beyond my anxiety tolerance level, is making me physically sick. We anons have carried this for a very long time, and there comes a point when the masses have to wake up and share the burden of knowing. That Covid was (attempted) genocide needs to become common knowledge. I only want to be free from this hellish nightmare of engaging with a failed and corrupt system. Flip the switch, pull the plug, press reset. Whatever it is that halts everything in society and makes everyone pay attention, now is the time. I am not built for confrontational games with machiavellian types — am an "unusually advanced simpleton" at heart. Want to do my art and be left alone. Enough is enough.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Hi Brother. Hope You're feeling better since this. Saw it reposted on X be Flim Flam so had to say Hi after a fair time Mate. Feeling For You. Please Brother look down on Yourself down here in 3D from Your Higher Self. Observe, but feel not any pain for You are so Big of Heart, it's almost impossible to not feel so those suffering and adding Your Own pain that results from Others suffering, it compounds. This is a solution. You're an Angel - You are looking down proudly and are hoping for a spark that Will make Your smaller fractal down here think from Our Natural position from en'high! Breath God's Love in through You nose deeply, exhale with rhythmic force through Your mouth all the negativity - repeat until noticing it working. You now have got this! You - Big, Vast, Wonderful You. 🙏

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Amen! I agree I need the vax narrative to come to the surface, too. Spread the wealth. Give everyone their ah-ha moment so we can better disperse the weight of this heavy mantle. 🙏🏼 Prayers for peace and endurance. We didn’t come this far, just to come this far.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Ah Martin. You always say exactly what I am thinking… 🩵

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

I hope you didn't miss the chance for a souvenir...

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Not exactly another Fukushima, but something happened!

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Just a bit longer Martin. I hear ya and feel ya. Hang in there. Prayers!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Dear Martin put all down at the feet of the Lord ask him to take your burdens and he will give you rest 🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖 You got this 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

God Bless you Martin, we stand with you in this fight! Step away for a bit, do something you enjoy!🙏🙏🙏

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless you with guidance on your path. ThankQ for your efforts.
We've grown dealing with far more than we ever could have imagined.

I hear ya---loud and clear. From your mouth to God's ears.

Amen, Martin. Enough is enough, is right...

Author, Audio Book Narrator, Former Liberal. Patriot.

We're all at our limit. God bless you, and everyone here. May the best come, SOON!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Agree... although I do have hi hopes this week.

My coping method

1) Before Coffee, 1st thing in am, I sit barefoot
in the sun, looking towards it but not directly.

2) Garden at least 30 minutes a day, talk to the plants & soemtimes barefoot in dirt

Very healing. Love you & hope everything goes
smoother for you. 😜

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Enough Is enough

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha MArtin
You must take care of your health first.
drarba
"MArtin" is the most important all the time.
Grab your camera, open the door, and go outside.
If I had the cash I would send it to you to help ease your pain.
A holiday escape would do you well.
Me too haha
Head up you've got this!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Take a break, for your physical and mental health.

Do you have friends in the country, or seaside, a few days just being away from it all? Turn the phone off, do not watch tv.

Do you have facility to garden - even a window box, or tub by the front door?

I was hearing over the weekend that the banking system could be imploding over the next short time, due to the debt scaffold it has been leaning on being withdrawn... I am hoping this is the beginning of the end for the evil that is in power... and the Grand Awakening of the huddled masses...

We can only fervently hope so.

1st marker verified a couple months ago. This is why all the booms lately.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I hear you and feel your wo9rds, and agree.

Time to move on and set the world free

Asking for God to part the red sea and let us pass.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Sweet Jesus, standing in FULL agreement🙏🏻🕊️🐸

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I think most of us truth warriors are at this point. It is very exhausting to have to try and convince people of the truth, being mocked and/or challenged over and over again by people who do not want to, or are unable to see and understand the real issues.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Sending you my light fren!!!!!
We got this!
Anon Island is overdue

Homeschooling grandkids Raising Chickens and growing Avocados Horsemanship Acreage Coastal Ranch Christ Family Country Trump

Covid was (attempted) genocide

let those words take fire.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response MONA HANSEN to her Publication

Tragically they not only attempted genocide, they succeeded.

gen·o·cide
noun
The deliberate killing or severe mistreatment of a large number of people from a particular national or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group:
"a campaign of genocide" · "news of genocides went unreported"

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙌

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I believe we are all feeling the pangs of this. God Bless you, Martin. I am happy to "know" a warrior like you. 💖

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Q Drop#4739
Sep 20, 2020 1:29:37 PM EDT

Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won't be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we'll win, because in truth, you already have. While evil still roams, the power of Your name and Your blood rises up to defeat and bring us victory against every evil planned against us. While malicious actions may disturb us, we use the armor of God You have given us to stand firm. You will bring justice in due time for all the harm and needless violence aimed at Your children. Until then, we remain in Your presence, aligned with Your purposes, and we look to You as our Supreme Commander and Protector. Help us to avoid temptation, and deliver us from evil, Lord. You are the Mighty One, the One Who will ultimately bring all evil to light. With You, Jesus, we are safe. Amen.

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

So glad to know that we are not alone. So many of us at the breaking point in terms of this charade. Pull whatever needs to be pulled so the masses are given a chance to awaken. If they are not awake by now they will need the shock and awe to get them there anyways. Stay strong my family, we will persevere. 🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Martin, really enjoy all your posts. You have a beautiful way with words. That said, please step back, relax and take care of yourself for a little while. Praying that this month the movie will end. You can come back energized and start to rebuild. LOL (see you are going to need lots of energy then) Love you!

🙏🙏🙏🙏