If I could ask for a prayer for a friend who is dealing with Cancer. She started chemo and is pretty low right now. She lost almost all her hair!

Her name she goes by is Katchin.

If you could say a prayer for her, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank You all in advance!!! 💛🙏💛

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Chemotherapy kills, Ivermectin saves lives

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response James Dean to his Publication

Truth! And expressed!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Update!!!

Message from my friend!!!

We were chosen for this moment in history... choose love.

Sending love and prayers

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Dear Lord we ask that you watch over Katchin, giver her your Love, Strength & Healing...Also give her Doctors and Nurses the Wisdom to provide her with every ounce of Medical care to guide her to a Full Recovery..
We Ask This in Your Name Lord...Amen🙏

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Prayers for Jesus to put his loving arms around her = God Bless

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Katchin, May Love & healing energies flow through you & remember God is within & will help guide you thru your journey❤️🙏🙏🙏
I have been where you are today, keep your faith & know everything is going to be okay, seek & you shall find the strength to
carry you thru this time! I’m a 27 year survivor & I am kicking up the dust to prove it!
When I lost my hair they didn’t have the coolio wigs they have today,
go & find you something to make you smile as laughter in this time is some of the best medicine around!
I laughed at the devil as he wanted me scared & depressed, and I wear the badge of courage & strength as I know it changed me within by getting thru this hiccup in my life journey! Blessings my friend🙏🫶

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

🙏🙏🙏

In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Saying a prayer for your friend

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏💞

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Go Natural, don't let them hurt her or worse.

Father in heaven, we lift Kachin in prayer asking you to heal her, bring your love to comfort Kachin and her family. We ask this in you Holy name.
Amen

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Dear God please send healing angels to help Katchin during this low point in her life.
Thank you

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Aloha, and TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 25 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

💖🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Praying for her to beat her cancer 🙏❤️

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up in Yeshuas name for comfort and healing for her all who love and care for her.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

I prayed for strength, healing, and strong health. Hope your friend stays strong.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread