1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

If I could ask for a prayer for a friend who is dealing with Cancer. She started chemo and is pretty low right now. She lost almost all her hair!

Her name she goes by is Katchin.

If you could say a prayer for her, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thank You all in advance!!! 💛🙏💛

Blessings to all for the Love and Prayers! Ionly did 1 Chemo Treatment back in Feb, and did not move forward with any Radiation.
I'm taking; a form of Ivermectin, FenBen, Artemisinin, a plethora of other supplements. Sticking to, next to no Carbs or sugar diet.
Just signed up here.. Sticking with God's plan of Holistic healing. In Jesus name Amen!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Katchin in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Katherine Bres to her Publication

An alkaline body is a necessity. Cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment. I am a cancer survivor, so I now know I developed cancer because my body was too acidic. It is imperative to test around 7.5. You can buy test strips online to test your urine or saliva. Avoid all fast food, soda, bottled water., reduce sugar. Hydrate with alkaline water and herbal teas like dandelion tea. Prayers for complete healing! 🙏 😇

Blessings to all for the Love & Prayers! Chosen the Alternative route to treating this Cancer. God is large and in Charge! Praise the Lord!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Bless you for sharing. Yes I've been on a very strict diet. I'm blessed to have a mother, 30yrs Holistic Practioner. She has been buying all needed supplements since 02/2024. Taking a plethora of them including; a form of Ivermectin, Fenben, Artemisinin.
Treatment at a Ctr called Root Causes and 16K later didn't help..
Because I took the Holistic approach, FL Cancer Ctr has denied all Funding. Even lied on Documents so that other Funding was instantly denied.
Without my mother I'd literally be homeless. God's got this! Amen

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha👋
Yay! I am so glad to have you here.👋💕
Sounds like God has you in his arms💕
Sending healing energy to you💫
Keep us posted, prayers will continue to be sent 🙏🙏

Welcome and god bless! Prayers your way!!

✨️✨️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨️✨️
Healing prayers for
a full recovery!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Welcome my dear! Glad to have you here! Much success and blessings to you Katchin!!!