Only people mentioned by @Faith11286 in this post can reply

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

In response Jessica Marie to her Publication

💌
🙏

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

How are you Jessica?

In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication

I’m ok. Thank you for asking.💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers with love

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

🙏🙏🙏🙏

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

💯🙏❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💛🙏

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

May God bless and keep you

🙏♥️🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🕊Dear Lord we thank you for watching over your servant Jesica you know her needs dear Lord please take care of her in Jesus precious name Amen 🙏🏼

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

Sending my prayers for you Jessica 🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sending love and prayers

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Sending prayers and a hug. 🙏🏻❤️

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Dear Father please hear our cry, Jessica is in need & you already know. We are so grateful for your love & care, I thank you for listening when we cry. Let a light shine for the silver lining to be revealed. Thank you Jesus

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

🙏 Amen

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Sending prayers your way. 🙏🙏🙏

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Praying for you 🙏🙏🙏

💗🙏🙏🙏💗

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Prayers for you and big love and hugs!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Jessica Marie. Bless her with increased Faith in You, guidance, peace of mind, comfort, strength, love, support, joy, serenity, and healing of her heart, mind, body and soul. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen. 💕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3RRU25dpPg

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...