This soldier never made it home but what a gift his son gave him! πŸ₯²

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

This was the Dearest, Sweetest thing i believe i have ever seen from a Soldier. Its both Sad and Wonderful and i dont think i will ever forget this! πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

AND, in a tiffany blue box. I wonder who thought that up. Prayers to you and thank you for raising a son who cherished our country and fought for it to his dying breath.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray God eases your pain!πŸ™πŸ™

😭😭😭

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

😭😭What an amazing gift! Heart breaking as well as healing. What an amazing son and father. ❀

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

I'm sobbing!
Maybe we should leave messages for those we hold close to our hearts......no one knows when we leave
❀️

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

I just want to hug that man πŸ₯ΊπŸ«‚πŸ˜­πŸ’”
What a good job he did in raising a young man that would leave him such a beautiful remembrance πŸ’–πŸ™

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

The tears won’t stop πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™β€οΈ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So sorry for him. Now Nana will be crying for a while. I still have my son's last phone message to me, I can not imagine what this man is feeling right now.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sending love to you Nana.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WOW!

This made me Cry Gut-Wrenching, Snot-Sucking Tears!

Thank Q for Sharing

(IThink)

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜’πŸ’—

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Now I have to go change my shirt. This one is all wet 😭.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

😭Same.πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

😒

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

GOD Speed Patriot for your was a good fight for freedom

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

A parents worst nightmare.😭

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Blessings to both father and son; his son passed doing his duty. Let us pray for them, and for all who have lost a loved one who was in the military.
All gave some.
Some gave all.
Thank you to all veterans.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😭😭😭😭😭