Please pray for my family member, he has undergone a massive operation and needs more medical intervention, currently in ICU and its not looking good at all, he needs a miracle!

💚 💚 💚

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I will forever be grateful for every one of you!

It has been so touch and go for weeks, he is now more awake, cracking jokes and understands he is healing now (last week when he was conscious he was so scared).

So many hospital mistakes and infections caught there, caused setbacks.

ALL YOUR THOUGHTS ARE PRAYERS have helped, we are now optimistic he will survive!

💚 💚 💚

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Great news!!! Continuing to pray for him and all of you!! Much LOVE 💕 to ALL of you, Patriot!!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸

(3) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I want to thank EACH AND EVERY one of you who has given thoughts and prayers, a miracle has happened, 1 week ago we were saying our goodbyes, today he is sitting up and able to talk a little.

Please keep sending prayers as he has a long way of healing to go.

LOVE YOU ALL 💚 💚 💚

🙏🙏🙏💗💗

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praise God. Wonderful News. Prayers continue in Yeshua's name

(10) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Sending love and prayers
God bless 🙏🙏🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers for your family 🙏

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Awake Elf's family member and their whole family. Please heal this family member completely and give him the strength to get through all that he must go through and endure. Please wrap Your loving arms around all the family members and help them through this time. Please make sure they have all they need and guide their pathways, Father. If this be Your will. In Jesus' Name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏💕💕

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending prayers.
Dear God please help this person Thank you

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

He is dying, this is so unfair.

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I'm so, so sorry for all of you and the heartache this tragedy is causing. 💔

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Praying for God to intercede and place a hedge of protection over your loved one. May he be blessed with a miracle healing. Where there is life there remains hope. In His Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ’s Name I pray.

(4) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

God please send your comfort and healing. 🙏🏼

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In Repentance Father God
Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah You
Know, Jesus Knows
Your Child Father God.

Thank You Father God.
Thank You Jesus.
Thank You For Your
Healing Hands
Touching Your Child.

Father God,
Please Give Everyone
Your Peace. Jesus Name, We Speak Life With Positive Words In Great Expectations
For Your Miracles.
We ASK ALL Things Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah
Hallelujah! Amen. 💕🙏💕

💗🙏🙏🙏💗

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for him

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless your family member and you, your friends/family!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Thank you and please keep praying, he is fighting so hard!!!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this family member in need of healing. Please place your healing angels to surround this family member to protect and heal this person. Please provide competent and caring medical personnel as well. We trust you Lord, our Healer and we pray for your miraculous intervention. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers sent your way!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏❤🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏💞

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

AU is where miracles begin.
We all pray for a speedy and healthy recovery for your family member.
God bless.

🙏🙏🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Praying!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer to your entire family, May God be with you all, and help your family member to recover swiftly!🙏🙏🙏