IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO
I'VE DONE MY BEST
GAVE IT MY ALL
I'M GREATEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS & SUPPORT!
MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
GOD BLESS!

Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Who is going to agree with me now? We are here to teach each other! I know we will cross paths again. Something greater than us brought us together. 😘

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response connie wright to her Publication

WELL LUCKILY
I WILL STILL BE HERE TO SCHOOL EVERYONE WITH MY AMAZING PUZZLE SKILL'S LOLOL 😏
IT'S GOOD TO BE APPRECIATED!
THANX MY DEAR!
YOUR STUCK WITH ME!
ENJOY! 😁😍

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Thank you for sharing with us.
You are going to be missed
Beaming Aloha Hugs
See you on the other side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16zIArtRnkI

Tina Turner - Simply The Best 1989 - YouTube

Tina Turner - Simply The Best 1989I call you when I need youWhen my heart's on fireYou come to me, come to meWild and wiredYou come to me,Give me everything ...

Take a break or get some rest but don't go. We will all miss you. Enjoyed all of your posts and hope to see more of them in the future. God speed patriot!!

Vaya con dios.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

I will greatly miss your Wisdom & Knowledge on AU..💔

May God Bless & Protect You Always 🙏

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

HI & THANK YOU! I AM STILL HERE! PLAYING CATCH UP 😘

(1) Show this thread

What, don't go no where.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

THANK YOU DEAR! I'M STILL HERE! 😘

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Hoppy trails our dear friend!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

HI MONA LISA THANK YOU DEAR
I'M NOT LEAVING JUST YET!
HAVE MORE MEME STEALING TO DO!! LOL
😘😍

(1) Show this thread

Christian, conservative, populist, freeborn, pureblood, patriot.

You will be missed. God's speed. Keep fighting the good fight.

In response Liz McMurray to her Publication

THANK YOU HUN!
THAT MEANS SO MUCH!
I AM DOING MUCH BETTER NOW AFTER 3 WEEKS RECOVERY.
I WILL BE AROUND STILL!
LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING MORE!
GOD BLESS! 😁😘

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

May The Road Rise up to Meet You.
May the Wind Be Always At Your Back.
May The Sun Shine Warm Upon Your Face; the Rain Fall Soft Upon Your Fields, and Until We Meet Again May God Hold You in The Palm of His Hand.

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

OH! I LOVE THIS POEM!
THANX SO MUCH MY DEAR!
GOD BLESS! 😍🙏👍
STILL WILL BE HERE FOR A BIT!

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

We love you and know we'll be seeing you here or somewhere soon
Prayers for your health and peace to your soul

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

OMG!
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THAT! I LOVE YA TOO! 😍😘

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Wishing you all the very best! 💖 Have really enjoyed your posts.
By all means, you must attend to your own personal needs so you can come back stronger than ever before! You'll still be here with us as we carry on the fight! 😎🦅💪🏼
See you again soon!👍🏼

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

I APPRECIATE THAT SO MUCH!
THANK YOU DEAR! 😍😘

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

😍😍😘

(1) Show this thread

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Sending healing prayers! 🙏
😇💕🐸

In response Neny Garcia to her Publication

OH!! CUTE!! THANK YOU NENY!! 😍😘

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THANK Q FOR YOUR POSTS!

I Will Miss You, As I Also Miss ULFEDNAR and I Am That I Am.

One Day Soon We Come Together as Holo-Fractal Holons of Source, Recognizing and Celebrating One Another as Unique Creative Embodiments of the Quantum Heart of God.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT CRAIG! I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR POSTS & COMMENTS, YOU ARE A TRUE LIGHT IN THE MATRIX!
I WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE, BEEN RECOVERING FROM SURGERY. THEY THOUGHT I HAD CANCER, BUT THEY WERE WRONG, SO I'M DOING MUCH BETTER!
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS & COMMENTS!
GOD BLESS! 🙏
THANX FRIEND!
HUGZZZ 😘😘😘

(1) Show this thread

😞enjoyed all your posts...why are you leaving...may I ask?

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

I WAS GOING TO LEAVE FOR A BIT, BECAUSE THE DOCTORS TOLD ME I HAD CANCER & I WOULD BE GOING THROUGH SURGERY & CHEMO, TURNS OUT, THEY WERE WRONG! I HAD A SURGERY, BUT IT WAS A MALIGNANT TUMOR, SO THEY REMOVED IT! I HAVE BEEN RECOVERING FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS, AND I'M FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW! SO I GUESS YOUR ALL STUCK WITH ME FOR NOW!! THANX FOR THE NICE WORDS DEAR! HUGZZ 😘

(1) Show this thread

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS.

In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication

DITTO MY DEAR! 🙏🙏😍

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers that God bless you with health and happiness always. You will be missed🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

THANK YOU JANET!
LOOK'S LIKE YOUR ALL STUCK WITH ME FOR A WHILE!! LOL 😜

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

AWW!
READING ALL THESE HEARTFELT WORDS OF SUPPORT & ENCOURAGEMENT, MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I AM RECOVERING SLOWLY!
BUT YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD ONE DOWN! LOL GOD BLESS! 😍😘

(1) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers for health and more. May the Lord protect you on your journey. God bless, Rabbit. 💕🙏

In response Love Life to her Publication

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!
I'M DOING MUCH BETTER NOW.
I HAVE BEEN RECOVERING FROM SURGERY.
I'M RARIN TO GOOO! 😁

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Take care will miss your posts
May God bless you!!!
❤️🙏

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

THANK YOU DEAR! LOOKS LIKE YOU WON'T HAVE TO LOL HUGZZZ 😉😍😘

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Praying you be Blessed on your journey with good health, good fortune and love thru our Creator's Divine, Healing, Unconditional Love and Light. Stay in Light and hope to see you again. 💛 You are appreciated 🌟
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
GOOD NEWS!
LOOKS LIKE YOUR ALL STUCK WITH ME FOR NOW!
I'M DOING MUCH BETTER NOW! 😍😍

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Prayers for your healing shall follow you, and you shall be in mind as we go along. Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Follow the White Rabbit🙏😇

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I'M STILL HERE FOR NOW!
SO DO FOLLOW ME BACK! THANK YOU HUN! 😁😘

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Safe Travels Rabbit. GOD Bless YOU

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

LOL THANK YOU DEAR! 😍😘

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

God bless you it’s been nice having you here hope to see you come back 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

THANK YOU ANN!
MUCH APPRECIATED! 😘

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Where are you going? It was nice having you as a part of the family. You will be missed.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

👋I HAVE SOME HEALTH ISSUES TO ATTEND TO. I APPRECIATTE THAT & THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AWESOME COMMENTS MY DEAR! GOD BLESS STAY CENTERED! MUCH LUV ! BYE FOR NOW! 😘

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Well it's been great knowing you. You're leaving us? Where are you going? Take care and God bless you. Thank you for all that you have done. We will miss you.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

YES, I HAVE TO GO FOR NOW! I MAY BE BACK WHO KNOWS! I APPRECIATTE ALL YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT! GOD BLESS MUCH LOVE! THANK YOU DEAR😘👋

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Wait!, What?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

I WILL MISS YOU MY FRIEND! YOU'VE BEEN SO AWESOME! I HAVE TO GO NOW, I HAVE TO FOCUS ON ME FOR A WHILE. LUV YA GOD BLESS TAKE CARE MY DEAR! 😘👋

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Please KNOW we all at anonup.com CHERISH your research that you have shared with us... PLEASE COME BACK SOON! God's blessings go with you for a complete healing in whatever needs you have! We are here and look forward to your EVER SO SOON RETURN! AMERICA FIRST! IN GOD WE TRUST.

(2) Show this thread