ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO
I'VE DONE MY BEST
GAVE IT MY ALL
I'M GREATEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS & SUPPORT!
MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
GOD BLESS!

THANK Q FOR YOUR POSTS!

I Will Miss You, As I Also Miss ULFEDNAR and I Am That I Am.

One Day Soon We Come Together as Holo-Fractal Holons of Source, Recognizing and Celebrating One Another as Unique Creative Embodiments of the Quantum Heart of God.

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

WELL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT CRAIG! I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR POSTS & COMMENTS, YOU ARE A TRUE LIGHT IN THE MATRIX!
I WILL BE AROUND FOR A WHILE, BEEN RECOVERING FROM SURGERY. THEY THOUGHT I HAD CANCER, BUT THEY WERE WRONG, SO I'M DOING MUCH BETTER!
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS & COMMENTS!
GOD BLESS! 🙏
THANX FRIEND!
HUGZZZ 😘😘😘

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Thank Q for your Kind Comments

You and I and the Rest of the Anons on this Site are all Members of the "FELLOWSHIP OF THE "ST(R)NGS" and I Send a Prayerful, Quantum Ripple of Instantaneous Love and Healing to You--from my Hyper-Cubic Holo-Fractal Heart to Yours. HERE. AND. NOW!

The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

(1) Show this thread