ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO
I'VE DONE MY BEST
GAVE IT MY ALL
I'M GREATEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS & SUPPORT!
MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
GOD BLESS!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Where are you going? It was nice having you as a part of the family. You will be missed.

👋I HAVE SOME HEALTH ISSUES TO ATTEND TO. I APPRECIATTE THAT & THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AWESOME COMMENTS MY DEAR! GOD BLESS STAY CENTERED! MUCH LUV ! BYE FOR NOW! 😘

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

much love and prayers...GOD bless you!!

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

THANK YOU SO MUCH DANIEL!
GOD BLESS! 😘

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

THANK YOU DEAR! 😘😉

(1) Show this thread

God Speed to your health...

In response Sleet Sir to his Publication

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 😍😘

(1) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Prayers are being sent for you Thank you for all you’ve given us and get yourself healthy!🙏🙏🙏♥️

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

AWW! THANK YOU NUGGET!! 😜😘

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

"GOD", as the Quantum Source of Our Individual and Collective Consciousness is the Ultimate MED BED, but We must First Surrender ALL of the Emotional and Mental Programming that we believe to be our Separate Self and Enter the GREAT SILENCE of what APPEARS to the Five-Sensory, Survival Brain to be the Void or Abyss but which is PARADOXICALLY the WOMB of Rebirth, Healing and Resurrection.
You have Touched Many Lives Here and We Will Remain Quantumly Entangled with You in the Silent Memory of God.

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT THEORY AND THE MIND OF GOD

Continued in Comments Below with Illustrative Meme

"God is an INTELLIGLE Sphere Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -THE BOOK OF TWENTY FOUR PHILSOPHERS

"Man Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind,"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

Quantum Physics has DEMONSTRATED at the Atomic, Subatomic

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Level, that once an Individual Particle Interacts with Another Particle in the Universal Quantum Source Field that Simultaneously Exists WITHIN them; they Cannot Be Separated--Even if they Are on Opposite Sides of the Universe!
If You Apply this to Human Consciousness, it Means that the Individual Ties that Bind Us Together through Love and Mutual Respect and Joy in One Another's Lives, are Eternal, when Viewed in this Ultimate Cosmological Context.
Living or "Dead", We are Eternally Connected with One Another through the Universal Quantum Field of Light and Sound that is the Ultimate Source of All Creation, and the Fundamental Energetic Essence of Our Individual and Collective Consciousness.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

AWESOME! GREAT EXPLANATION OF QUANTUM PHYSICS & ENTANGLEMENT!
THANX DEAR! 😁

(2) Show this thread

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

PLEASE LORD AND GOD ABOVE . IM PRAYING IT IS YOUR WILL TO HEAL FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT FROM THE TOP OF THIER HEAD TO THE SOULS OF THIER FEET. BLESS THEM IN ALL THEY DO , THANK YOU JESUS

In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication

AWW!
OK JAMIE
THIS ONE GOT ME
MADE ME TEAR UP! 😢😢
IT MEANS ALOT! THANK YOU HUGZZ! 😘

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying that you heal quickly and pray for your safety too. Sending love Patriot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

THANK YOU SO MUCH HUN!
I HAVE BEEN RECOVERING THE LAST 2 WEEKS! I'M DOING MUCH BETTER & READY TO FINISH THE RACE WITH THE REST OF THE PACK!

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

This side or the other, or the others beyond the other.

I look forward to a hug.

Go with a full bag, and go with our LOVE.

No goodbye's, only "Good Journey".

I love you.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I LOVE YOU TOO!
THANK YOU DEAR!
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE, I HAVE BEEN RECOVERING FROM SURGERY!
HERE'S A BIG HUG COMIN TO YA! 😍😘

(1) Show this thread