Trying to rally Anons on X to use AU on Sundays with the Fam. Good day to Rest at 'Home' and Reset Vibes.

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

I'm down bro.

All for it! 👊🏻🥰🙏🏼

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

That's a great suggestion brother🐸 I'll do that from now on. See you on Sunday beautiful Family🙌 And drop those big ugly truth bombs💥
Much LQVE💜 brothers and sisters✨🌏✨
NCSWIC💞 WWG1WGA💚

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

We'll leave the Light On For ya!

😇✌

Think most have made the move. Paytriots scoffed in the beginning.

Comfy AF with the fam we have. Love you all! 😘

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

AU just has them good vibes

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I can get down with that.

#KennedySunday

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Ur already a fan of Kennedy Sunday lol

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I am banned from Twit Wit, I visit AU nearly everyday, it has been a Godsend for over 2 1/2 years. Love to you all!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Sending love right back to you.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

same 🙏🏼

(2) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yup…I’m not back on TwittaX yet. 👍😊

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Can we make everyday Sunday :)
All in favor say CHEESE ~

I love your idea as much as cheese!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Share your favorite music..I love to hear what people are listening to. 🎶

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Love the idea. It is so frustrating sometimes not to be able to join in and comment on some X posts. Would love a little taste of the ‘good old days’ when we all could vibe together. Being a lurker just doesn’t cut the mustard.

Live a day-to-day life.

Sunday nights are busy, I look forward to them to set the early vibe on the normies early next day.
Saturday is my lay low day.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

There is great wisdom in resting.

#BlessUp

💗🔥💥AU is the place to be if you want to expand your mind...wonderful souls from all over the world...these souls ROCK !!...love you all

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

I’m down

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Perfect! I wrote a while ago that I felt that AU was my church I go to every day. Love it!

Love the idea!#FamilyIsEverything ❤️

Would love to see LT
from
And We Know on here.
Just to name one of many
who would be welcomed kindly.
Some of us here will never touch that platform.
Love how you are
working to bring our
Anon Community together.

What a good idea!

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Hey Mo! I need to spend more of my time here rather than X. And that I shall do. X has a very, very draining affect on the soul for sure (at least for me).

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I agree. Had to take a 2 week break from X. AU is here for a reason

(1) Show this thread

the traffic could be less than desirable - unless we need more people to pay the bills?
Its so peaceful, and respectful ...
X feels like a lot of AI is collecting data ... keeping records of your answers / no thanks

These are Anons that were previously on AU. U don't want them to come back and visit?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

I'm in

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

It's a sympathetic thought, but AU is equally important to me every day. A place of rest can quickly become an old people's home ... if you know what I mean. The battle is fought everywhere and in every place with its "own" kind of soldiers.

the heck to the yeah

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

There is more action on AU Monday through Friday seems like to me not as much interest on au on the weekends and i really dont want a bunch of libs from x coming to au need to be careful or it will end up in a bad vibe like x chaos love au family good vibes here.. a good vibe Sunday would be awesome... Au is a peaceful caring prayerful and supportive set of people and im feeling very protective over this place lately.. seeing a few bot hoes popping up and advertising in here, for the first time in here ive had to start blocking.. AU is my truth-seeking prayer waring sanctuary home with the most beautiful people ive ever met .. we need to be careful who we invite in but Sunday good vibe im in .... lets start with a few laughs i love memes

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

I just keep new comers out of my time line by not adding them to my followers!

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

KeK

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Always nice to have a family gathering. The acquaintances will get a taste of the AU love. United 💓☀️

I dont say a lot here but I'm in. Oh and I'm never going back to the sewer that is X.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

My battleground is FB... but, at 5:30 am, I start on AU... cannot face the FB much before 6am... 😖

I'm not on X... not enough time in the day for that as well.

Will be nice to see the main soldiers back on AU on Sundays.