♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

where did this information come from? Would like to pass it on to my Sis, but she will want to know the source. Thank you!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

12 years ago my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer. I treated her with B17 {apricot seeds} and baking soda (bicarbonate soda).
She just celebrated her 65th birthday on Tuesday.

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

With the apricot seeds she ate as many as we could get. I ate the apricots...she ate the seeds, so it was probably 6-8 seeds per day. You can get the seeds online, but I don't know the recommended dosage.
In all honesty, I think the baking soda treatment is what saved my wife. One teaspoon (5mg) of baking soda in water twice a day for two weeks.
It raises the body's ph level to an alkaline state which cancer can not survive in.
https://drsircus.com/general/treating-cancer-sodium-bicarbonate-good-idea-not/

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KenKing in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Ken King to his Publication

Aloha 🤗

Thank you
Mahalo so much for this
1 t of soda twice a day, in water for 2 weeks
Can't wait
Im giving this a whirl
I know it really helps with bloating from gluten 😊

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Can I put this on my dogs leg that has a tumor that ruptured?

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

I have pets too and I wouldn't hesitate to use it.
Mix it into a paste...and try to keep your dog from licking it off (or let him lick it off...that won't hurt either). Do some research first and good luck :)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Colloidal silver will really help with that.
Ivermectin at tractor supply
The jabs and food are making these tumors on pets

(2) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Sandrine healed her father this way. All Glory to God...and His special Angel!! 🤍

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

This is absolutely the truth, you just want a good brand of Baking Soda, not the A&H brand it has other ingredients that are toxic. Get a good brand that is as natural as possible.

I use the apricot seeds after drying them out and the use a coffee grinder to get it as powdered as possible too. Great to add to water, food, healthy spinach and/or fruit smoothies and anything else that makes it easy to eat.. I Swear by it all!🙏💫🙌

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Do you grind the entire seed or is there a softer seed within the hard outer crust?

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

If everyone would make their body alkaline cancer rates would plummet, diabetes would plummet, general health would improve, Healthcare costs would go down, the need for prescription drugs would be lowered ( big pharma not supported).
The first step is to avoid all soda and bottled water.
Next make water alkaline by filtering and/ or adding lemon juice or baking soda.
Eat more alkaline foods
Avoid fast foods
😇

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Another good choice is Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother) added to a beverage daily. I add it to my ice tea along with lemon juice.

(1) Show this thread