♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

where did this information come from? Would like to pass it on to my Sis, but she will want to know the source. Thank you!

12 years ago my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer. I treated her with B17 {apricot seeds} and baking soda (bicarbonate soda).
She just celebrated her 65th birthday on Tuesday.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KenKing in this post can reply

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Ken King to his Publication

THAT REALLY WORKS! AWESOME GOOD TO HEAR IT! BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH! ALL THE NATURAL GOD GIVEN CURES 😍

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🎉🎊🎈Happy Belated Birthday🎈🎊🎉

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Incredible and I love hearing this... back in 2019 my Mother was diagnosed with multiple cancers she did the usual chemo and rad. (I didnt know what I know now but I did know about the Apricot seed )- she trusted the Drs so much so they killed her in the same year... I got thrown out of the hospital 3 times for suggesting the Apricot seeds and other protocols.. ... I am so very happy to hear this news- what a BLESSING !..... These r the kind of stories we should see more of. 🙏

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

In response Tree Tone to her Publication

With the apricot seeds she ate as many as we could get. I ate the apricots...she ate the seeds, so it was probably 6-8 seeds per day. You can get the seeds online, but I don't know the recommended dosage.
In all honesty, I think the baking soda treatment is what saved my wife. One teaspoon (5mg) of baking soda in water twice a day for two weeks.
It raises the body's ph level to an alkaline state which cancer can not survive in.
https://drsircus.com/general/treating-cancer-sodium-bicarbonate-good-idea-not/

(1) Show this thread

AMAZING AND CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR WIFE AND GETTING 12 MORE YEARS TOGETHER
GOD IS AMAZING HEALER FROM NATURE

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Wow! I've read that's a tough one to beat. Congratulations! Carry On!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Well done!!! God Bless you, your wife, and your family/friends!!!

💫

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

Wow, that is awesome. Praise God!