Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

how is a salt in any way a 'GMO'???
Salt (sodium) is not an organism. I just learned more about baking soda than a person needs to. there is a synthetic process of making it. the same could be said about the HCQ pills. they are synthesized if we use the same kind of standards to judge? Makes me wonder what other things this meme may have been off about?
not saying it all is wrong just be careful WHAT you follow.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I always thought apricot and peach pits had cyanide in them?

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

Artemesia is the Plant form of Ivermectin!!!

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

All 100 true.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Very, very good job, very few people know this info, that cancer is a fungus and how to get rid of it.
Sunlight is very good as well, to add to the list.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

where did this information come from? Would like to pass it on to my Sis, but she will want to know the source. Thank you!

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

A variety of cures...
https://contrabandcures.com/

(3) Show this thread