β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

where did this information come from? Would like to pass it on to my Sis, but she will want to know the source. Thank you!

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

apricot seeds might work for ridding some cancers but they also can work against the body too -
If we had Real Drs (not under the snake on the power pole med) we'd 'know' what to take, how much & for how long, but we don't

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Ken King to his Publication

Aloha
I decided to start this program tonight
I am hopeful

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

thank youπŸ‘

Stay away from arm & hammer, it has aluminum in it. Make sure you use aluminum free baking soda. I buy a 5lb organic bag from Amazon.

(3) Show this thread

12 years ago my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer. I treated her with B17 {apricot seeds} and baking soda (bicarbonate soda).
She just celebrated her 65th birthday on Tuesday.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

THAT REALLY WORKS! AWESOME GOOD TO HEAR IT! BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH! ALL THE NATURAL GOD GIVEN CURES 😍

(9) Show this thread